Durable tire for reasonable price?

GoldenMotor.com

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
Well, its been a month. I have roughly 100 miles on these tires, and they still look brand new. I'm considering switching back to knobby's when the snow starts to fly, but these are great street tires for warm weather riding. I just can't believe they still look new after 100 miles. For $15 a tire, well worth the money.

Groove

Nov 2, 2012
Lexington, KY
Yes, I have my share of those types of purchases. Right now I have a plasma cutter. Didn't think my bid would make it, just put a low ball bid up. Low and behold now I have a plasma cutter. Been looking to barter it on Craigslist. So far nothing.
Plasma cutter...LOL. Yeah, I've bought some stuff on ebay that I'll never use but hey.. I got great deals on all that useless crap.

I'm not trying to say the plasma cutter is a waste.. not at all. In fact I'm going to go on ebay and see how much they cost.

greaser_monkey_87

Mar 30, 2014
USA
I would not post your email on a public web page, too much spam and who knows what else. If you're looking for someone to ride with, check out the events, races, and rallies section.

Last edited:

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
If you buy the 838's, be VERY careful using your front brake in the rain. I have taken two spills now due to my front wheel locking and skidding from hitting my front brake too hard. I'm going to be extremely careful and drive much slower in the rain now.
Limit the cable ajustment some so you don't lock up. I love my Kenda tires use them on regular pedal bike and what a difference. ..............Curt