Mag wheels

GoldenMotor.com

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Hey guys...I found a set of 26" black mag alloy wheels from imperial cycles. I've been searching for these forever. They come with the engine sprocket as well. That being said...I've heard mixed reviews of imperial cycles. Even though I've spoke with him on the phone and email I'm still a bit skeptical....any advice?

image.jpg

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
On the web they only accept Paypal.
Go to kings.
Go to the motorized bike sprockets section.
Example here:http://kingssalesandservice.com/motorized-bike-sprockets/
On the right side of the screen you have your choice of size range.
Pick one.
On the next screen you can pick a color and the size you want.

On the right side of the screen, under the Sub-total tag, there is an option to go to check out.
Click on it.

Fill out the information boxes.
After that, before you pay, you will be given the option to leave "notes to seller".
In this "notes to seller" box, tell them what sort of mounting you want.
I.E. Ragjoint, 6 hole bicycle disc brake or even a custom pattern if you know the dimensions necessary.
NOTE: The sprockets already come drilled with the most common mounting patterns including the ones mentioned above.
(I asked for the SBP shift kit pattern and did not have any extra holes in mine.)

Pay and wait.
I never received any shipping information from them.
I never received email or any sort of correspondence from them.
I only received confirmation of payment from Paypal in my email.
The sprocket arrived via USPS in about 14 days.

The sprocket is awesome!

Note: you can always call their phone number listed on their site.

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hey guys...I found a set of 26" black mag alloy wheels from imperial cycles. I've been searching for these forever. They come with the engine sprocket as well. That being said...I've heard mixed reviews of imperial cycles. Even though I've spoke with him on the phone and email I'm still a bit skeptical....any advice?
How much are the pair of wheels selling for?

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
The 20" Teny wheels cost a lot less, I haven't run them yet but they look nice and strong. I plan to run them tubeless.

I hope they live up to the hype. The advertisements showed a guy with a mountain bike jumping off seven set staircases and stuff so they should be okay I would think? Magnesium is tricky, it's low density, if cast poorly it's porous, and it corrodes from the inside out, and loses density and strength of its crystal structure. Needless to say, I think they're worth inspecting on a motorized bike after rides.

Last edited:

mat_man

Jan 29, 2011
athens ga

Attachments

Last edited:

Rudyz71ss

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just getting into the motor bicycling world and I bought my first bike about a month ago. I really don't know much about the different brands, where to buy parts or how much there actually worth. I've had some good offers from people that wanted to buy my bike for more than I paid for it. I was hoping to gain some knowledge and advise from here. I'm also attaching a pic of my bike and hoping someone could appraise it for me. How much do you think it's worth? Where can I buy those mags and for how much?

Attachments