Roadmaster Mt Fury w 48cc Starfire GT2

GoldenMotor.com

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
Heres some pics of my 26" Roadmaster Mt Fury mountain bike with 48cc Starfire GT2 dualstart(peddal or pull start) dualclutch(manual or automatic clutch).

And yes the gas tank is not mounted yet and the engine mounts are temporary(do not mount your engine like this) but are mounted tight.

I flipped the piston and head around so that the muffler is facing the rear and the carb in front. My peddals were hitting the muffler so i had to,i was'nt able to get wide or short peddals.

If anyone has engine mounts,spacers,or long studs or other parts to donate, feel free to pm me.

Karl

Attachments

WattupBaii

Apr 28, 2011
Brooklyn
thats really cool and a first for me... let us know if there are any problams with running the carb and muffler opposite like that

also im curious about the pullstart if its efficient because its a pain in the ass when i used to start a pocket bike.

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
I will be trying it out soon and will let you know.

The pullstart is easy, i just pull and it starts right away. Or i could peddal a few feet and it starts right up too.

The engine has not been ran yet while mounted on this bike, as i am still finishing the bike.