What's the maximum RPM you"ve reached?

GoldenMotor.com

otis

Mar 7, 2010
Canada, Kingston,Ont
Here are some photo's of my bike, I have changed the air filter and added a "Thudbuster"seat post for a much smoother ride.
sick bike, u should do your motor in an anodized spray paint itll really pop on that nice clean motor,id go blue but i had some yellow so i used it

Attachments

zobraman33

Feb 22, 2010
Africa
hey guys i have a couple problems that i hope you can help me solve:
1-I bought a 49 cc chinese engine and mounted it about in april then after a few weeks of riding the magneto shorted out so i rewired the wires and put blue to blue and black and white to black and it fired but it doesnt sound the same as it was before it shorted out so should i buy another magneto?
2- I bought a chinese speedometer and mounted it but everytime i start the engine it keeps resetting the speedometer and if i dont start the engine the speedometer runs well and measures the speed
3-i need a new larger tank because i lost the cap and the gas keeps leaking even if i close the tank so whats the smallest tank size that are out there for sale?i need 5-6.5liters
4-my max speed with it was 53.6kph and it has extreme vibration so i got hand grips and cut them in half then mounted the engine on them and it still have vibrations so how can i make vibrations vanish?
5-is there a thermometer for the engine ?since it gets up to 47 celsius here in Egypt and i need to moniter the temperature.
6-where is that video that u said u were making and going to put on youtube?
Thanks for your time

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
lol Kawi, it's like you already know what to expect on the clarification of the 2 c tach. u already know someones gonna doubt it

kawasaki

Jan 11, 2009
seminole fl.
I have a Tanaka 47r that I hit 9,940rpms motor is rated for 11.000, but the 460 is an animal and is rated at 17.500 max rpms, amazing it hasnt gernaded.

DanielMaia

Jun 24, 2009
Portugal
I have a 66cc engine, with 1700km, and i have a trail tech tachometer, TTO

On idle (clutch pulled) i reached 10.200RPM, i have my brother as witness :D

On a flat road, i reached 8800RPM @ 54, 55kmh :)

Lubo25

Dec 22, 2009
hamilton
keeping up with the traffic on my street at about 70 km/h @ 7000-7800 from the approximate tune of the resonating exhaust frequencies, haha!!