boost botle

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I actually prefer the subtle bottle to the boost bottle.....boost bottles just made my engines too powerful and unruly. Just way too much boost for my liking.

I'm sticking with subtle bottles for the ease of maintanence and mild performance increases.

laffrotfllaff

KiM

May 5, 2010
Australia
I fitted one to my e-bike it improved not only speed but i get that much more range per charge i have taken half the batteries out :-|

KiM

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Can you get the subtle bottle in packs of two? I was hoping to maybe fine tune mine? Also I was perhaps thinking to try to combine it with a regular boost bottle?

scottmanesis

Dec 30, 2010
Austin, TX
Wow tough crowd. Auto2tech I think these guys are all pretty much saying the same thing in that it just simply is a waste of money. The tests have been done, the data has been calculated and it is confirmed that it is pretty much worthless. There will be a few who argue otherwise based on their emotional attachment to their purchasing decision more than anything else probably.

The good news is it "looks cool" in a weird non performance way and as far as I know it has not diminished any performance in bikes. Many people claim that it smooths out some engine vibrations (shrug). If you like it, that is all that matters. Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one and most of them stink.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
You can't expect an empty boost bottle to do anything. You got to prime the bottle first.

I recommend 1 fart for cruising, 2 farts for top speed runs, 3 farts for land speed records, but whatever you do never try 4 farts. The last guy that tried that blew his motor, and his pants caught fire.

Also be aware, when priming your boost bottle after eating mexican it's usually necessary to rejet you carb.

One last thing is don't drink and drive, or go for a swim for 30 minutes after eating.

TheViking

Jan 18, 2011
You can't expect an empty boost bottle to do anything. You got to prime the bottle first.

I recommend 1 fart for cruising, 2 farts for top speed runs, 3 farts for land speed records, but whatever you do never try 4 farts. The last guy that tried that blew his motor, and his pants caught fire.

Also be aware, when priming your boost bottle after eating mexican it's usually necessary to rejet you carb.

One last thing is don't drink and drive, or go for a swim for 30 minutes after eating.
^ this just absolutely made my day dance1

adam valentine

Sep 27, 2010
Mission Kansas
i am cracking up right now lol actually guys they are used to create more air fuel space for a more level idle more homeostatic fuel air mixture if you will thus making a smother take off is all they have been using them on 2 strokes forever and recently on nitro methane rc cars

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
i am cracking up right now lol actually guys they are used to create more air fuel space for a more level idle more homeostatic fuel air mixture if you will thus making a smother take off is all they have been using them on 2 strokes forever and recently on nitro methane rc cars
Not exactly, it really has nothing to do with the fuel actually, it lessens the pulses that blow back into the carburator and that's about it. There is no boost except that it raises your idle speed which you must readjust after installing a "boost bottle". Been using them for years and on some engines you'll notice a difference (nothing dramatic) and on others, you won't. Overly hyped product if nothing else.
dnut

adam valentine

Sep 27, 2010
Mission Kansas
Not exactly, it really has nothing to do with the fuel actually, it lessens the pulses that blow back into the carburator and that's about it. There is no boost except that it raises your idle speed which you must readjust after installing a "boost bottle". Been using them for years and on some engines you'll notice a difference (nothing dramatic) and on others, you won't. Overly hyped product if nothing else.
dnut
so tell me this how could it lessen the pulses with out the extra room? buy room i mean regulating the fuel to air ratio, and how would that possibly raise your idle speed, unless it wasn't air tight and you had a small air leak? the product does work, just not as a boost as advertised, it scientifically and realistically makes since, but its deff not a boost, and yes I have also used them on 2 stroke race bikes 4 years. it regulates homeostasis period nothing more, nothing less

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
so tell me this how could it lessen the pulses with out the extra room? buy room i mean regulating the fuel to air ratio, and how would that possibly raise your idle speed, unless it wasn't air tight and you had a small air leak? the product does work, just not as a boost as advertised, it scientifically and realistically makes since, but its deff not a boost, and yes I have also used them on 2 stroke race bikes 4 years. it regulates homeostasis period nothing more, nothing less
No argument from me, we have our own opinions. And if you have used them enough, you'ld know that they increase the idle speed when installed with no air leaks. You'ld also know that when you roll off the throttle, you don't get that random bap.....bap.bap.......bap sound coming out of your expansion chamber and when you get back on the throttle it comes on smoother and quicker. I've had the best results with a Tanaka 47R and the Mitsubishi 43cc. Whoopie.

EDIT: the extra room (the volume of the bottle) is what deadens the pulses feeding back though the intake manifold to the carb.....it's all about "tuning".

Last edited: