Triple Tree Suspension Forks!

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I like the high end down hill forks my self they have nice rebound adjusting on them. For the price those forks don't look bad for a suspension fork. They look to have a very nice disk brake mount on them. Which will help stop that bike on a dime! A big plus in my book.(^) They will prolly prove to be very smooth!

Smoothe

Sep 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Hi Goatherder,
My LBS didnt have any triple tree suspension forks that fit my current bike, so now I'm in decision mode about going with these forks or using the mtn bike forks that I just painted. I need to make sure the will fit the 5 1/2" head tube thats on my bike.

lowracer

Oct 17, 2008
Charleston, SC
I'm running a Marzocchi Junior T on one of my MB's (Rocky Mountain RM7 front drive build) & its tough as nails & eats road bumps with ease. The 7" travel & 30mm stanchions to a triple tree are the hot setup for an MB.
My other hardtail MB had a regular Marzocchi Bomber suspension fork but had flex compared to the triple tree & I since switched it to a rigid Cromo fork...
-lowracer-

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Triple tree down hill forks cost a ton, you still get what you pay for. I have noticed through the years that the rebound and damping on them are just about flawless lately. I don't know about single crown I have avoided them all together. I have six Triples in my personal collection and would not have it any other way!

Last edited: