wheelie time

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Theres a video on here somewhere of a guy on a HT riding a wheelie for several blocks, (until he crashed)

I'll look for it.

*edit* I found the thread, but the you tube video was deleated... :(

Last edited:

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
Theres a video on here somewhere of a guy on a HT riding a wheelie for several blocks, (until he crashed)

I'll look for it.

*edit* I found the thread, but the you tube video was deleated... :(
that was my first few hrs on the bike in the spring i'll be able to turn corners if my batteries could last more than a minute i'll be good too missed alot of good ones.duh.

ZRTMWA

Feb 23, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
Until seeing taco's vid right now the quoted video was the only other MB wheelie vid I've seen.

Would it be hard to wheelie on an MB with a frame mounted engine with the fuel tank still on the center tube? I ask because in taco's video he had the fuel tank in back and in the "stolen bike" video he was using friction drive.

by the way why was flybytaco banned?

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Here's a clue, get the bike up to where it is almost going over on you and use the rear brake and throttle for balance, it is easy once you get some practice. Wear your gear, and be ready to bend up a part or two, or you aren't trying hard enough.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Seriously, if you want to wheelie, expect to have some "trouble" once in awhile and bash up your bike...the end results are worth it if you want to show off to the little old ladies on your block.

It really isn't that hard to do and it may keep you out of the rediculous "my bike goes 50 mph" game.

ZRTMWA

Feb 23, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
Seriously, if you want to wheelie, expect to have some "trouble" once in awhile and bash up your bike...the end results are worth it if you want to show off to the little old ladies on your block.

It really isn't that hard to do and it may keep you out of the rediculous "my bike goes 50 mph" game.
hahaha, I'm already in the "my 66cc does 66" game