2-Tickets on my China Girl Motorized Bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Re: 2-Tickets on my China Girl

o_O

The expansion chamber? Are ya sure it wasn't the noise? Which pipe were ya runnin'?

Jus' askin' as there is a bit of difference ;)

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.

i am really glad you came thru ok (those tickets were bs anyway),but it's a good thing to go to court and stick up for your self/all of us . we all need to remember ,that like it or not we are all lumped together in the mind of non riders. it only take one bad apple to screw the bunch.
it's not what you ride,it's HOW you ride.

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.

I'm just glad that "Attention Canadain" thread is booted down-I'm really getting sick of lokin at it......tiny little motor on a bicycle and what???? all this vin stuff... gimme a break!!!! it's a bicycle for cryin out loud.

A few weeks ago the Bulls came walkin right up the back sidewalk and right up to me as I was revin up the bike to set the gass air ratio.

You know what they said??? They asked me if I seen anything suspicious in the neighborhood -then they said that they liked my bike. Then I said oh yea, it weighs under 80lbs, it,s under 50cc ,it's single speed, and they said.....yup ,yup, yup yup ,yup

one of them was the same dude that gave me the 250.00J-walking ticket a couple of months earlier so???? So I get realy sick when I see that " attention Canadians thing"come up on my com with the nya,nya nya nya nya nya. I am just sick of it!!

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn

What does the Ill statute reguarding motor driven cycles say? Here in GA if it's 50cc and under it's a moped and basically has free reign within sensable limits. You should know the verbiage of your law before you try any court.

Steve
As in TN. 50cc and under = bicycle aka no license or registration or ins. required. cool hting is the CN 66cc engine kits look IDENTIAL, so i could mount one of them ( planning on it) and keep the paperwork from the 49.9 CN kit i bought as "proof" cause the 66cc kits are nto marked as such. only way to really fin d out is to disassemble them