Proformance mod????????

GoldenMotor.com

matesrates

Feb 6, 2010
sydney
I have a 66cc sykhawk
I am just after some advice on cutting/or drilling hole on baffle on exhaust
Does this work good?????
Also I have the larger nt carby .......I don't know size of jet????
But what size (drilling out?)is recommened for boosting power????
I am also runing two boost bottles

.shft.scratgs
Does anyone have advice???

Thankyou

stv1jzgte

Feb 11, 2009
australia
Honestly if you want a power increase throw all that crap out. carb exhaust and the boost bottles, get an expansion chamber and a bigger carb. nuff said

matesrates

Feb 6, 2010
sydney
Honestly if you want a power increase throw all that crap out. carb exhaust and the boost bottles, get an expansion chamber and a bigger carb. nuff said
Do you suggest a good carby?????
I have heard someone riding with a expansion chamber befor was very very loud??
Is that normal???
cheers

stv1jzgte

Feb 11, 2009
australia
Do you suggest a good carby?????
I have heard someone riding with a expansion chamber befor was very very loud??
Is that normal???
cheers
Well for 50bucks the CNS is pretty good but no high/low settings the dellorto phbg ive heard is around 85bucks US dunno how much for us though. For me it would wanna be twice as good.

Uh bugga, dude where are you that might have been me! Loud oh yeh its normal. i hate it

matesrates

Feb 6, 2010
sydney
Well for 50bucks the CNS is pretty good but no high/low settings the dellorto phbg ive heard is around 85bucks US dunno how much for us though. For me it would wanna be twice as good.

Uh bugga, dude where are you that might have been me! Loud oh yeh its normal. i hate it
So you have same carby as me??? the one from mb imports $50 says 66cc larger jets??
yeh i don't want to loud .....trk
I'm in nsw

wildemere

Feb 12, 2008
Newcastle
The CNS (an early 16mm Mikuni copy) & PHBG are the same design. They both have a low speed mixture screw, adjustable needle and seperate main and low speed jets/circuits.

The $50 MBB imports carb is only a slightly upgraded stock carb, Its about 13mm with a built in petcock.

The CNS is to be hard to find in Australia. Knock-off and original Dellortos are available from pocket bike stores. 16 to 19mm is a good size. The stock carb is around 12mm.

Suitable exhausts are also available from the pocket bike stores.

stv1jzgte

Feb 11, 2009
australia
The CNS (an early 16mm Mikuni copy) & PHBG are the same design. They both have a low speed mixture screw, adjustable needle and seperate main and low speed jets/circuits.

The $50 MBB imports carb is only a slightly upgraded stock carb, Its about 13mm with a built in petcock.

The CNS is to be hard to find in Australia. Knock-off and original Dellortos are available from pocket bike stores. 16 to 19mm is a good size. The stock carb is around 12mm.

Suitable exhausts are also available from the pocket bike stores.
mbb sold me the cns for i think $60 with manifold, the 66cc nt carb is $40