Helmutt Has Intered the Building

GoldenMotor.com

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Because his wife found out what he spent the food/rent/utilities money on.
Hmm? Nope, Joe's Wife, Joyce, has all Proud Smiles as Joe turns down offers double what He has in his Fine Bike. Nope Smiling Joe's quote "Geesh Helmutt, I cant go anywhere without getting stormed by weirdo's pulling out their checkbooks wanting to buy my bike.
Yes Joe's 60 plus mph Hot rod Indian tribute bike, has done well to sell us several More Kits an Finished Customs.
YA It's Tuff, being the Beatles of Motor Bicycling.. But, somebody's Band, had to do it..!
Joe on my right. last fall, at the delta Whizz in 100 mile Ride.. and hey for you guys that need extra Income I am setting up builder dealers and I have now motor mounts that will allow two other motors the china girl 2stroke and the EZ 4stroke.. both now are optional motors besides the Old 138 cc Whizzer.
Have a great day
Helmutt

Attachments

Last edited:

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
That 4 link Gurder fork set came off a 1947 BSA Scout. a small cycle yet I have seen the same set on an old german made tandom Bicycle resently, My Bicycle shop owner says those were used a several cycles/bicycles..
he's collects alot of old weird Bike stuff. Hmm? I was trying to see If that link woul show as the picture.. didnt work.?

Bicycle Motor Fun

Sep 17, 2011
Warren, Michigan
For Helmutt cycles; hopefully you didn't distroy that old 1947 BSA motorcycle? I have a 1954 BSA Golden Flash 650cc twin that is in mint condition! Have you seen American Pickers on cable TV? One has to be careful on what we scrap out! BMF