Schwinn Chopper Bike Build

GoldenMotor.com

Semaj

Electric Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2014
Austin Tx
Needs more Hub Motor ;)
Awesome job on the welds/ frame reset. Wish I had that sort of equipment availiable to me... probably kill myself on the first ride though!
Lookin forward to seeing how this turns out.
Ever thought of adding a rear seat?

Munchiesgalore

Mar 8, 2014
Riverside, Ca.
Needs more Hub Motor ;)
Awesome job on the welds/ frame reset. Wish I had that sort of equipment availiable to me... probably kill myself on the first ride though!
Lookin forward to seeing how this turns out.
Ever thought of adding a rear seat?
What do you mean hub work and a rear seat?

.bld.

Semaj

Electric Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2014
Austin Tx
thebikeseat.com
A rear seat, rack with a waterproof lockable compartment.
Hub motor- An electric motor that sits in the rear or front wheel, I prefer brushless :)
They are super silent, and maintenance is almost nothing. No problems storing it inside either.
And your saving the environment ;)
can you kick the addiction?

Munchiesgalore

Mar 8, 2014
Riverside, Ca.
thebikeseat.com
A rear seat, rack with a waterproof lockable compartment.
Hub motor- An electric motor that sits in the rear or front wheel, I prefer brushless :)
They are super silent, and maintenance is almost nothing. No problems storing it inside either.
And your saving the environment ;)
can you kick the addiction?
No.... Sadly its going to be a 4-stroke. It will have a seat like an older style chopper would, just a pan with springs.

Semaj

Electric Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2014
Austin Tx
Aww! I was really looking forward to seeing what you were going to make for it :(
Think about the potential hotties on the side of the road who could use a lift ;)

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
No.... Sadly its going to be a 4-stroke. It will have a seat like an older style chopper would, just a pan with springs.
What do you mean SADLY it's going to be a 4 stroke, be proud of it and don't be ashamed that you have common sense and don't fall for all the tree hugging mess.....!

I look forward to seeing your cool project come together.

graydog8josh

Nov 23, 2012
Starkville,MS
What do you mean SADLY it's going to be a 4 stroke
when i first looked into getting motorized, i was going to overdrive a powerwheels car just for fun. Then i thought, if i wanted to be practical and actually get to use it i should electrify a bike. when i looked at the options i had and money i thought, i cannot afford a $700 dollar set up. So I totally get the sadly it's going to be a... (my first build was a 2 stroke) Big dreams getting crushed by limited means.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
when i first looked into getting motorized, i was going to overdrive a powerwheels car just for fun. Then i thought, if i wanted to be practical and actually get to use it i should electrify a bike. when i looked at the options i had and money i thought, i cannot afford a $700 dollar set up. So I totally get the sadly it's going to be a... (my first build was a 2 stroke) Big dreams getting crushed by limited means.
Don't get me wrong I have nothing against electric at all, I think all ways of motoring a bike is fun and interesting, I just don't agree with all the fosil fuel is ruining the planet hog wash.

Peace to all and enjoy what you have.... I know I will and mine will alway be internal combustion powered and I do believe North America as a whole should be energy independent and stop buying anything from our middle eastern enemies.

sorry....honestly didn't and don't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers and offend.

Peace, Map