Raceing my bro for pinks tomorrow or bikes whatever

GoldenMotor.com

Tatty

Mar 5, 2013
costa mesa ca
Need to find a shop in the orange county ca area to come buy a pipe so i dont lose my bike little help?

and i can come grab it now if anybody knows a shop or what ????

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI,

On such short notice it may be hard to get a pipe......

I can't recall where their shop is but user Easy Rider is somehow affiliated with Deane at Pipe line (SP?) manufacturing....They are in CA someplace and they do make pipes.

If you guys still race a video would be cool!

Hope this helps you.

Andrew

Tatty

Mar 5, 2013
costa mesa ca
ya i will get my chick to video it for sure, heres the deal my buddy is a older cat like 50 who has unlimited bike parts like u have ever seen and we bought the bike kits same time well his is fast all stock but hes got thiner tires and its low he s a small guy like 130 im like 160 and i put my bike in .....well i will post a pic....but he claims i can buy any pipe i want but he will smoke me no matter what he says so its on. there both beach cruisers i guess i will order it same day and spend 200 on a 75 dollar pipe its that important to me

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
ya i will get my chick to video it for sure, heres the deal my buddy is a older cat like 50 who has unlimited bike parts like u have ever seen and we bought the bike kits same time well his is fast all stock but hes got thiner tires and its low he s a small guy like 130 im like 160 and i put my bike in .....well i will post a pic....but he claims i can buy any pipe i want but he will smoke me no matter what he says so its on. there both beach cruisers i guess i will order it same day and spend 200 on a 75 dollar pipe its that important to me
If you don't lose your bike to your bro, you guys might wanna try racing
on a real track on Saturday April 13th at Grange Motor Circuit near Victorville.

The 2 stroke Pro class has cash money at stake and the Amateur class
has one of those very cool aluminum frames with the gas tank built in
donated by Rob and Gregg at Piston Bikes in Simi Valley.

If you lose maybe your bro will let you borrow your old bike for the race? :D

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI,

I think this is who I was thinking of.....

Pipelyne Mfg
385 Lincoln Avenue
San Jose, CA 95126
(408) 279-2307

They may be a little far tho......

Also,

I was thinking....How long of a race were you guys planning (what type of terrain etc)?

If he is running stock and the terrain is fairly level (assuming you both have roughly the same power output since you said he was running stock)....Maybe you can suggest a longer run on flat terrain and use a smaller sprocket to win by gearing?.....his engine will be buzzing away w/ a 44T and you'll pull away from him!....(like running the Daytona 500 in Overdrive VS first gear).

I think that could be how you beat him without worrying about getting a pipe (NOTE: engines can only rev so high before they blow so even if could get the added power of a pipe it still wouldn't do too much good if your sitting there buzzing away in too low a gear).

Andrew

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
You will win. You are a winner and he is a bum:) Now, with all that positivity in your heart, say your farewell to your bike, just in case... I watched a friend loose his car. If I was a gambling man, I would have lost my drawers, because that car was unbeatable! At least everybody thought so...
Best of luck to you! Post pics of your new bike after the race..rd.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
HI,

On such short notice it may be hard to get a pipe......

I can't recall where their shop is but user Easy Rider is somehow affiliated with Deane at Pipe line (SP?) manufacturing....They are in CA someplace and they do make pipes.

If you guys still race a video would be cool!

Hope this helps you.

Andrew
Thanks Andy but I think he's from Socal. Best bet is to contact Venice or CCC for parts.
If I were him, I'd be busting out the dremel, port the cylinder and take some off the head or install a longer spark plug to raise the compression. That way his buddy will think it's still stock. :)

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
One question for you guys...do you have to be over eighteen to race or whats the deal with that? How much is the entree fee?
You don't need to be over 18 to race or ride on the track and of
course you don't need a drivers license.

We have had a few 16 year olds racing and there will be a 13 year
old at the next SoCal Motor Bicycle Race on April 13th.

If you are under 18 your parent or guardian has to be there to sign
your waiver.

Entry fees are $35 pre-pay and $40 pay on April 13th.
$10 for spectators.

The minimum age for racing on the track is maybe 5 years old?

Tatty

Mar 5, 2013
costa mesa ca
threw my chain while i was warming it up so the race has been moved to ? So i went and bought a DID gold raceing chain, and now it has this whining sound when i slow down and i am confused. I think its the chain but anyother ideas?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
threw my chain while i was warming it up so the race has been moved to ? So i went and bought a DID gold raceing chain, and now it has this whining sound when i slow down and i am confused. I think its the chain but anyother ideas?
Sounds like you bought the wrong size chain for your sprockets.

Tatty

Mar 5, 2013
costa mesa ca
did any of you read my post? its a win for me no problem if i can put on any pipe i want to his stock pipe, i will post pics soon, so have your little chuckles its all good its my third build just found out there was a bunch of you guys out there. And if he does win then i just ride by him on my 1980 fxwg shovelhead and i feel better,