LA 'Venice to Manhattan' Ride 1/8/12

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I'm really sorry I missed this ride. The wife sort of put a stop to the whole motorized bicycle thing for me. It was semi-alright when I was building it, but now that it runs, she feels if I ride it I will surely die. Maybe sometime later I can ride with you guys, but not anytime soon.

Gilbert
Hope that doesn't mean that you that you won't be racing the
rest of the Briggs gang again this April 7th?

Racing on a track is much safer than riding on the street....

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Thanks a lot for that photo Neil. That race was probably one of the most fun days I have had in a long time, I will always remember it as a "golden memory". As far as coming to the April event, it does not look good. It cost way too much money to rent that Uhaul truck I used and drove 200+ miles, and my bike was so slow I was literally in very last place in every heat. It was a total blast though, and if I can connive some way to go, I will. April is still a couple of months away, so I guess anything is possible.

Thanks again,

Gilbert

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Here is the link to the 2011 Race at Grange race track located outside of Victorville, California. It was super fun and I believe that spectators were free. Its a fairly long drive from L.A.

Gilbert

lalotte

Nov 4, 2010
Inglewood, CA
Thank you to all who showed up... We had 11 riders show up, & Jenn & I clocked 37.5 miles total! (^)
Here's a pic of our first stop at 'The Shack' in Playa Del Rey...
I just missed it. I rode down Pershing (sp?) that morning on my motorbike, and down the boardwalk through Dockweiler.

I'd love to see some of y'alls creativity on your builds, you know learn a little.