american build off !!!

GoldenMotor.com

tommyboy1442

Nov 25, 2009
chicago
anyone else catch that program that went down between paul jr, occ and jesse james ? it was pretty kool, my vote goes to the son, but i thought west coast choppers bike was kool too, a little outta proportion i thought, but kool'

Attachments

Last edited:

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I would go with the West coast choppers bike for a hands down. OCC and Paul Jr. bikes are too "fantasy style" for me. Jesse James say what you will about him, but he builds some bikes that are made for riding.

MotorNut123

Aug 31, 2010
New York
i think occ does ride the bikes. they are made the way they are made because thats what the customer wants. they can build bikes to go forever if they wanted to. example would be the triumph sr and jr were building at srs house. all those bikes are made for companies, not for their use. the line of bikes they manufacture for public to buy are meant to be ridden.

Ibedayank

Oct 29, 2011
Columbia Tennessee
motornut123

you may want to look into the bikes the built for the build off then ask yourself what bike is built to ride rather than sit on a trailer....

and I have seen what those two buttmonkeys call a old school TRIUMPH chopper
only thing triumph was the motor....

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
If ya can't ride it, it ain't a motorcycle. Take it home, stick it in your yard and plant flowers in it. Bikes and cars are meant to be driven/ridden. Show machines that need a trailer to get to the show don't impress me no matter how much work or money went into building it. Too bad all show judges don't feel the same way.
Tom

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Defiantly for me Jesse James, it's the only one that was built to ride. Paul Jr. looks cool, but I prefer to ride my bikes then look at them. And that other thing? Almost like they accepted defeat right from the get go.

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
motornut123

you may want to look into the bikes the built for the build off then ask yourself what bike is built to ride rather than sit on a trailer....

and I have seen what those two buttmonkeys call a old school TRIUMPH chopper
only thing triumph was the motor....
Just my thoughts on OCC an Jesse James , Personally OCC builds the same bike over an over always a trailer queeen , Jesse on the other hand can build both an has proven it time an again , I would rather have a kick a$$ custom that had practical functionality an reliability than an ocean of chrome an gold plateing that you would be afraid to ride an damage even in the smallest way . Jesse hands down best build .
Gary

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
Jessie built a bike that is unrideable . Did you see the video of him riding it . He had to reach so far forward that his back was arched . His arms were up in the air as if he was under arrest and his head was tilted to the left so that he could see in front of him because of the ridiculous amount of head tube rise . Just for show ! It looked like a 80's copy of a 60's chopper . Jr. Built the better bike but seniors bike is the only one that I would personally want . It looks like fun . ... D.J.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I think the deck was stacked against JJ because it's a OCC TV show & the producers can't have James looking better than their cash cows. :/

Senior Hired the best "yes men' that money could buy to build him a winner; but they just didn't have a clue.

Jr (& his well paid army who did most of the work) built what he always does... a 'clown bike' that's not a real rider. (But it's obviously what fans of that show want to see). :/

Jesse built a real bad a$$ bike, (with far less help) that you wouldn't feel like a clown on it while riding it down the road.

My vote was for James! (^)

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2011
Tyler Texas
I'm just glad that Jesse James finally got some sense and moved to Texas!

No more West Coast Choppers for him! rotfl

BTW, wasn't the voting done by the viewers going online to vote?