• Board tracker

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters

dag_29307

Jul 1, 2009
Enoree, Sc.
I ride a 24" Huffy Roadmaster Mtn. Bike. because I wanted to start with something inexpensive and easy to ride anywhere. I have had my motor and bike for over two years. I now am looking at this
Ocean Pacific Men's 26" Beach Cruiser just because I love the look of the cruisers. I think they are so gracious and they look as though they were designed to have a motor mounted onto them. I am going to keep my original I just can't see parting with it. But looking back If I knew then how much fun these would be I would have done a cruiser to begin with.

Yeah like that ^^^^^^^ Beautiful bike Russell!! What kind of bike is that? I want one.
I love this hobby.

Last edited:

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
1950 cwc Roadmaster. It rides great. Did not have to weld or modify original bike.

I ride a 24" Huffy Roadmaster Mtn. Bike. because I wanted to start with something inexpensive and easy to ride anywhere. I have had my motor and bike for over two years. I now am looking at this
Ocean Pacific Men's 26" Beach Cruiser just because I love the look of the cruisers. I think they are so gracious and they look as though they were designed to have a motor mounted onto them. I am going to keep my original I just can't see parting with it. But looking back If I knew then how much fun these would be I would have done a cruiser to begin with.

Yeah like that ^^^^^^^ Beautiful bike Russell!! What kind of bike is that? I want one.
I love this hobby.

vincent713

Jun 2, 2010
Dallas
I ride a hybrid all terrain bike, it has 21 gears where I don't have to use all my strength to go up a hill or into grass. It's a great bike for me to exercise and have fun with. My next bike will be a cruiser mainly to motorize and not peddle.

kyl 46&2

Apr 12, 2010
MN
Springer fork makes a major diff.
i'm using a boost bottle and i have also heard many mixed opinions about them. i love it! my lower rpm's are really nice and smooth. i can putter at 3-5 mph and not have a problem. the vendor instructions say it has to be mounted above the carb. i've seen some not mounted that way, maybe that has something to do with it. i also have a strait intake manifold. guess you gotta make the call for yourself. i'm waiting on a speed carb so we'll see how that pairs up with boost bottle, but so far its been good to me.