4th Ave. Bike Swap Tucson

GoldenMotor.com

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Ill be there. I just have to google where it is. But cool. im lookin forward to cruisin the streets with some locals.

So far we got:
Tcams_Zonie
Wes
Finfan
Fairracing31

Sweet. I hope we can get a bigger group. That would be cool!!dnut

EDIT: November 28,2009 10:00 A.M. Reid Park Tucson, Arizona

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
ok we need to start a new thread with the details, i can stop by usabikemotors on Tuesday and let them know

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
ok i started a new thread, i was thinking of where at in reid park to meet and i think we could meet at 22 and broadway, or we could all ride around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to round everyone up, that sounds cool too!!!

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Gaba Bicycle Swap Meet

Saturday November 12, 2011 6am to 2pm

On 4th Avenue between 6th and 9th street in Downtown Tucson

The Fourth Avenue Merchants Association (FAMA) presents the Greater Arizona Bicycle Associations Bike Swap Meet on Saturday November 12th, from 6am to 1pm. Come on down to 4th Avenue and support green transportation. Am told, that this is the Second Largest Bike Swapp Meet in North America. Go figure, Go Tucson. This event is free to the public and the Avenue will be closed from 6th street to 9th street. Free to all this great event features everything about or for bikes; clothing, gear, bicycles of every description, parts, and people! Get ready for the Tour de Tucson! Great prices, great selection; like the AutoMall of bikes!
Link... 4th Avenue – Tucson, AZ GABA BIKE SWAP MEET