Micargi Ebike

GoldenMotor.com

Semaj

Electric Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2014
Austin Tx
Hello all, this is the Bike ive been building for some time now, Not yet done but its getting there. Ill take more pictures in better light when I get a chance tomorrow probably.

Its a Micargi Beach cruiser
ebay Mirrors
Monarch Fork
Companion Seat(thats the back seat/battery wrack and compartment that will eventually hold the Wiring for Headlight/tail light break lights and turn signals)
Zundapp Motorcycle Tail light
72v 15Ah Lifepo4 battery (2x 36v)
Phoenix II Brute Brushless hub motor

Ive managed to get up to 42mph on the downhills, 35 an flat terrain and 25 on the uphills (starts slower but I help it up to about 23 and then cant keep up as it pulls me up the hill.
Like I mentioned earlier Ive got plans for Lighting this bike up, headlight tail light blinker, horn, the whole shebang. Any suggestions on wiring for all that would be appreciated, Ive been ogling some bundled wire from Oriles, essentially its just 4 wires that are all ready stuck together.but we will see if just using loose wires and then shrink wraping them is a better idea.

Semaj

Electric Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2014
Austin Tx
Thank you very much Bluegoatwoods, It gets me where I need to be for the time being :D. Any Suggestions For Mounting a Fender to the front of this thing? the guys at the Bike store kinda gave me the run around and then said I could cut up some milk carton and zip tie it to the frame of my bike. Doesn't sound too ascetically pleasing, and that's not where I'm getting sprayed from anyhow. Typically if the road is very wet my front wheel is throwing it out in front of me and I'm riding into it. :(

Last edited:

Semaj

Electric Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2014
Austin Tx
Forgot to mention wheels are amerityre solid foam, I hate flats.

But just curious. Do any of your tires pick up rocks? and do you bother to pick them out?