Parts for sale in Phoenix Az

GoldenMotor.com

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA

the neck is clearly bent back and those dings on the neck are from a hammer or similar blunt object that was used in an attempts to straighten in.
refund me what I paid you for the fork + shipping and I will ship it back to you ASAP

Mahlus

Jun 2, 2013
Phoenix
Then I guess we'll have PayPal decide then.
And if your going to straighten something why would you do it from a side that wouldn't bend back,
I also like how it took 4 hours to post a picture instead of posting it from the get go, must have been hard bending those.
Lastly instead of a pm you call me out publicly, quite db of you to do.

Last edited:

hsvmick

Mar 23, 2011
hobart tasmania australia
going by them fork's no wonder you wanting new wheels too wow and to ask for the forks back to suck another in is just another matter anyway sorry just had to say how wrong this is but if you still need wheels i can sell you some like new to me workman matching pair front and rear no marks not that i caN SEE BUT TO YOU THERE IS 102 MARKS ,no dent's well i cant see no dent's but you will see 22,and what buckle you see i thought they were new to me when i posted god know's whats happening in the post room lol ....so would you like to trade lol

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
Yeah you're right, I've been building a btr for close to 6 months now, waiting for an opportunity to get a set of these forks at a discounted price and as soon as 1 came along, I opened the package and destroyed them...

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
And yes I will call you out publicly so no one else buys from you if you're gonna send defective parts... I knew something was fishy when you said they're brand new, that you paid $179 for them but accepted my offer of $100 shipped without any attempts to go higher...

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Mahlus.......
Ain't no way all your BS is go'n make yer wrong right, Glad you got called out Publicly so no one else gets scammed by you and tell the truth you should get banned from this forum for thievery,
No matter what our opinions are about one another here on this forum one thing we Do Not do is steal or deceive other members during the course of a sale either to or through each other, it is our code of honor and apparently you have none.

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
Got off work at 5:30, got home a few mins before 6, PayPal claim filed 6:23... I must've opened the package, Installed the forks and crashed the bike in a 23 min period... Oh and all while having dinner with the fam.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
If yer bike isn't even running how were you able to install and ride a non functional bike fast enough to wreck it that quick ????????????????? I don't get it ???????????? do you wear a red cape with a big "S" on it cause thoughs forks look like they were dropped from the earths Atmospheres level or O Zone layer or you know way the @#$% up there.