12 guage 24x2.125 wheels set tires tubes

GoldenMotor.com

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
I have a new 12 guage 24x2.125 wheels set with new 24x2.75 tubes and tires.Wheel set is a Wheelmaster bolt on front and bolt on rear coaster brake.
$50 for the complete set shipped .Postal money order only;Tires and tubes cost more than what I am asking for the set.dance1dance1

Attachments

Last edited:

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
Keith, I saw awhile back you were selling a brake cable that would fit levers with large holes, like moped or scooter brake levers or such, wondering if you still have it or if you could tell me where to find one? I have a brake lever with built-in brake light switch off an old scooter or moped, not sure which, and a bicycle cable is just not big enough to fit in the cable slot properly. It twists around and moves, making it difficult to adjust the brake properly sometimes. Thanks.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
Sorry for hijacking your thread Keith. Thanks for the link, already got it bookmarked with the rest of the parts (tires and reducer shims to properly fit the K10's to my 1 1/8" head tube) that I'll be ordering this weekend. Incidentally, all from Amazon and all with free shipping (tires and reducers Prime eligible) lol.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
If this is for $50 shipped, might be interested a little down the road. If you find a buyer, by all means sell. If not, I'll let you know later on.