quality company that ship to Canada???

GoldenMotor.com

Legwon

Mar 2, 2013
Van bc Canada
does anyone know a quality site/company that ships to Canada??
ive tried spooky, BB, SBP, Dax, pistonbikes..and a few others but none of them ship to canada.
only ones i found so far that ship to canada are speed demon, mbc, JN motors, and zone8.

the reason im asking is, that im looking for some replacement bearings and all the goodies to do a complete rebuild and get rid of the stock junk. the sites that DO ship to canada, only supply more stock items for replacements :s ... so all they have done is ripped down other engines for "replacement" parts.

Legwon

Mar 2, 2013
Van bc Canada
Zoombikes and Gasbikeshop are the same company and no longer at that location. had a friend go down there 1 day a few months ago. they are/were in Port Coquitlam.

redheadsticky

Apr 4, 2012
south dakota
Make a friend in usa, on this site you can trust, preferably an ezm dealer, were not in the mode to rip anyone off, and have them ship parts to you. What's the big deal.?

tooljunkie

Apr 4, 2012
Manitoba,Canada
napa carrys bearings,auto value also carries any bearing you may ever need.
any farm supply shop will carry them too.
the bearings are generic,but a quality bearing of the same designation is easy to source.
for stock parts,motorized bicycle canada carries the grubee skyhawks.bought two there myself.

Legwon

Mar 2, 2013
Van bc Canada
Speed demon bikes canada located in calgary they ship.
napa carrys bearings,auto value also carries any bearing you may ever need.
any farm supply shop will carry them too.
the bearings are generic,but a quality bearing of the same designation is easy to source.
for stock parts,motorized bicycle canada carries the grubee skyhawks.bought two there myself.
appearently neither of u read the OP. i already know about those 2 sites, but they both just supply the stock garbage im trying to get rid of.

i think i found a couple of places here in BC that can get ahold of the items that i need.
BB Bearings in Surrey for the bearings, they have the 6202 c3
and Fluid Seal in Richmond, appearently they have the seals there(i havnt called them yet. gonna do that today)