Bicycle Motor stickers

GoldenMotor.com

Deiseldave

Dec 8, 2012
Warren, PA
A lot of people always ask for stickers that say 49CC so their 66CC motor will be legal at a quick glance. Here are a few test patterns so I can get some input so I know which to get printed for the motorized bicycle community.

Give me some input to let me know what you all think . Will be posting more latter as I design them.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I myself am not a fan of the China girl sticker. I can barely stand the nickname itself. The other stickers look good though. I like the 49cc predator sticker. I'd buy one.

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Talk about a fella being carefull- I'm your man. For the DUI cruiser, I would like two, of the one that says "49cc, bicycle engine, 1.95hp" with the exception that the red area is black, and the words 'bicycle engine' should therefore be white.
It has to fit my 49cc Huasheng (approx 2 3/4" round). I will mail you money if you would be willing to return those stickers to me.
Let me know... Thanks!

Deiseldave

Dec 8, 2012
Warren, PA
Right now I am just finding out what people are liking, but I am finding out what it will cost me to have them made next week . If I can get a good deal I will be selling them by then , and prices will be listed

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Yes sir. I double checked the measurements and the factory sticker is 2 6/8" diameter, and the corrosponding space on the engine cover is 2 7/8" diameter.
I'm certainly not trying to give you advice. I personally would appreciate being able to mail a five dollar bill to a guy, and get my stickers back shortly thereafter. Round number. Simple process. And if you rip me off for five bucks your spokes will fall out because life is a b****, right? :) It's just easy. I live in a 'handshakes a contract' area, but even if I didn't, it's five (or whatever) bucks.
Sorry, that's slightly off topic...

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
as I said in chat they all look good there are a lot of things you could do with these stickers I like the china girl one because of the girl in the back ground almost anime like

Deiseldave

Dec 8, 2012
Warren, PA
well like I said it wont be till next week before I can find out what its gonna cost me to have them printed out , so please be patient and I will let you know what they will cost by then

Technocyclist

Motorized Bicycle Senior Technologist
Jul 7, 2008
Asia
How about stickers on the magneto side? and hopefully you can ship to Asia...how about a sticker that covers the whole clutch cover? I like the carbon fiber design, and hopefully the stickers can withstand the heat, oil, and grease from the engine.

Deiseldave

Dec 8, 2012
Warren, PA
I will do my best to extend shipping locations and make sure that they can withstand whatever is thrown at them , still doing research and taking suggestions

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
They look great!

Just a thought, I wouldn't use "EPA" any thing on em. They are federal and have no sense of humor. Honestly, could get ya in some real hot and fed water.