a few of my bikes

GoldenMotor.com

insomniacshotrods

Sep 26, 2008
It may have been tight when they built it ,but if no locktite is used it will all loosen up and cause problems big time. I tried to explain that to a buddy of mine but he didnt listen till after a few miles lol..I was riding behind him (not a good idea) when his chain tensioner came loose and fell off and came spinning back at me. Then he the tank fell over sideways and spilled gas all over the place,since the nuts backed off from vibration. I use red locktite on every frigging nut,screw,bolt,even the carb inlet. I can still take it apart if i need, but it wont come off till i take it off. Keep up the great builds

Last edited:

BICYCLEEXCHANGE

Jun 16, 2012
Tempe Az

This is one of my favorite bikes, tanaka 47r ported,polished, and milled head, hi-performance carb, with tuned pipe, with staton chain drive kit, will do over 40 with lots of power

BICYCLEEXCHANGE

Jun 16, 2012
Tempe Az

A very fun bike, it has goped gsr 40cc motor that was ported and polished, it has tuned pipe, this bike will do approx 43 mph with lots of torque

BICYCLEEXCHANGE

Jun 16, 2012
Tempe Az

this is my sunday cruiser, its a burley spider with rear suspension, a blast to ride, it has a staton friction drive with a 33cc viza engine that has alot of mods, it sounds like a little dirt bike it revs real high has alot of mid range and top end power.

BICYCLEEXCHANGE

Jun 16, 2012
Tempe Az

dont know much about this bike, It was made in Brazil, it has a 37cc engine, that we did some work to, milled and ported the head, also replaced the carb will do 33-35 mph, I am working on custom pipe for it

BICYCLEEXCHANGE

Jun 16, 2012
Tempe Az

This bike is almost complete, I am waiting on a rear sprocket and then off the powercoater.

Its has a 6.5 hp real honda engine, with a comet torque-a-verter, with a sbp jackshafted modded to fit on the frame, custom made exhaust, I am also waiting for some parts from agk to mod the engine. Im really happy with it so far.

BICYCLEEXCHANGE

Jun 16, 2012
Tempe Az

hf 99cc, homemade friction drive set up, it has a comet clutch that we welded on roller it works great, lots of power its geared to do about 25 mph

BICYCLEEXCHANGE

Jun 16, 2012
Tempe Az
just a hobby, all the bikes in the pics are mine except the chopper bike, that was done for a customer, I own a bicycle shop. I dont sell motorized bikes there we mainly service them

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com

This bike is almost complete, I am waiting on a rear sprocket and then off the powercoater.

Its has a 6.5 hp real honda engine, with a comet torque-a-verter, with a sbp jackshafted modded to fit on the frame, custom made exhaust, I am also waiting for some parts from agk to mod the engine. Im really happy with it so far.
Cool bike!

Unfortunately the last race in Arizona was over a year ago in April 2011.
but racing is alive and well in SoCal.
You gotta bring that bike out to the next SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing event
at Grange Motor Circuit on sat October 20th 2012.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
You mean it's a regular bicycle shop (pedal) but you service motorized bikes? There aren't many bike shops who are willing to even look at a motorized bike parked outside.
SB

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
we are unlike any other bike shop around, we are a down to earth bike shop, we will work on any bike motor or not
Bummer you are across town from me as I'd shop with you, there is no such thing as too many good bicycle shops that don't frown on motorized bikes.

I moved to where I am now because everything I need is 1/2 miles away or less. Ace Hardware, CareQuest Auto, 2 welding shops and a sheet metal supply business, and best of all Try Me Bicycle Shop.

Since I moved over here to Sunny Slope the owner Leon not only likes motorized bikes he endorses me to people looking for one and when he expanded his show room last year he filled it with good bikes for motorizing so I have new customers go there, tell 'em they want a bike for me to motorize and they point them to what to try that will take a motor out to see what 'feels right', buy it and run it around the corner to me.

The thing is I get customer from all over the state so there is no reason I can't tell a new build customer in the East valley to stop by your shop to buy a bike for motorizing unless of course you try to steal my customers ;-}

Get with me in E and show me what you carry and the price ranges and we can go from there.

Last edited:

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
we are unlike any other bike shop around, we are a down to earth bike shop, we will work on any bike motor or not
I wish more shops up here were like you , as soon as I mention what I am doing to any of my bikes I get strange looks from the shop owners , one in particular has treated me like I have absolutely no clue about how to even safety service a bicycle twice , wont go there anymore cause this aint my first rodeo .
You got some nice bikes I like that purple chop a lot , did you fab that tank or scavenge it from a motorcycle ? , dont get discouraged everyones got a learning curve .
Gary.trk

BICYCLEEXCHANGE

Jun 16, 2012
Tempe Az
Its a shame that there are not alot shops like mine around, I hear it all the time, customers telling me that the bike shops in town will not even fix a flat tire if the the bike is motorized. I dont have the fanciest shop around but Im willing to help out when someone is in need.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Dude ! That Chopper build is INSANE ! Fantastic stuff here. PM me your location if ya dont feel like posting it. I'd love to stop by the shop and check you guys out! Im a little to the east in Chandler.

xenodius

May 23, 2012
Spokane, WA
Hearing stuff like this makes me appreciate having an awesome shop less than 200 yards west. And that an awesome small motor shop just 200 yards south! =)

The guy at the bike shop up the street gave me all sorts of advice on motorized bicycles, talked to me about ideas forever, and all about the one's he's built. 4 or 5 of them-- one, with a rotary engine trailer!!! Seriously cool. I'd LOVE to put a rotary engine on one of these bikes. I don't know why a bike shop would turn down work on a bike that happens to have a motor...