Throwing another one together

GoldenMotor.com

waistofhumanspace

Jan 8, 2011
michigan
Re: Throwing another one togather!

A little further! I gave HELLBIKE his spare tires back & am starting on the tank, Im going to hide its electronics in a compartment in the tank. I found a double wide metal milk crate to use for a handlebar basket, & im thinking of using some .50 cal ammo boxes for saddlebags. Id like to find some forks with suspension.

Attachments

HollywoodHooligan

Apr 15, 2012
Los Angeles

A little further! I gave HELLBIKE his spare tires back & am starting on the tank, Im going to hide its electronics in a compartment in the tank. I found a double wide metal milk crate to use for a handlebar basket, & im thinking of using some .50 cal ammo boxes for saddlebags. Id like to find some forks with suspension.
SO FAR SO GOOD! is that a worksman? im gonna keep an eye on your progress for sure...i'm looking to have an in frame tank in a similar bike are you doing the fabrication yourself?

waistofhumanspace

Jan 8, 2011
michigan

SO FAR SO GOOD! is that a worksman? im gonna keep an eye on your progress for sure...i'm looking to have an in frame tank in a similar bike are you doing the fabrication yourself?
yup yup yup its a worksman, I saw a fella riding it down the bike path, so I traded him a crappy Huffy & a mutalated kiddie carrier for it. im building everything on it the tank will have a place in it for the electronics too.

HollywoodHooligan

Apr 15, 2012
Los Angeles

yup yup yup its a worksman, I saw a fella riding it down the bike path, so I traded him a crappy Huffy & a mutalated kiddie carrier for it. im building everything on it the tank will have a place in it for the electronics too.
thats awesome i saw a local beach rat riding a complete worksman odffrred 50 bux he said no but came the day after and i scored the complete bike for 40 haha im dying to see some progress man