Will this top end from gasbike.net fit my BGF 66cc.

GoldenMotor.com

blazingoutcast

Mar 28, 2012
st. cloud mn
Well I honestly strongly recomend a different dealer gasbikes and kings motorbikes sucks I got a 2011 grubee skyhawk gt5 Angel fire slant head and its been problem after problem try bikeberry.com more reputable and actually has customer service I got my engine over 2 weeks ago and have yet to enjoy a single full hour of riding due to problems n the pos 3rd gen cns carbs they ship trust me gasbike and kings blows hope this helps

Cavi Mike

Dec 17, 2011
Rochester, NY
The engine problems have nothing to do with gasbike or kings or anyone else selling these engines; the problem is people like him thinking they can spend $200 on an engine kit and have the performance and reliability of a $600 Morini. It's the same engine no matter where you get it from.

*edit* As far as paying $60 just for a cylinder and head, you can get an entire engine for $20 more. Search "66cc engine" and "80cc engine" on eBay, you'll find parts.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/80cc-Motori...727?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2313e38eef

Last edited by a moderator:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Good advice about the dealer(s), you can't trust the QC on a Chinese kit any farther than you can throw one, but EZ on the name calling, willya?

tylerlough

May 28, 2008
Mishawaka, IN
With shipping the whole engine would be another $38 over just a top end. But you're probably right Mike, buying the whole engine would eliminate any worry of the new wrist pin not fitting the old rod bushing. They probably haven't made bushing wrist pin bearings for at least a few years.
$100 is what I paid for just a piston and cylinder for my Tomos moped, and I can get the whole motorbike engine for this price.
You can't complain about low quality at this low price.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Thread cleaned - if you have a problem with another member's antagonistic posts, please use the "report post" feature instead of responding in kind.