Need ergent help with motor problem!!!

GoldenMotor.com

zervas7

Sep 23, 2011
Melbourne
hello all,

my name is chris and am new to motorbicycling. I bought myself a motor the other day and me and a friend put it on my bike yesterday all went well until we put the chain on, we put it on but it is now stuck and will not rotate. if someone could give some advice that would be much appreciated. thank you :)

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
hello all,

my name is chris and am new to motorbicycling. I bought myself a motor the other day and me and a friend put it on my bike yesterday all went well until we put the chain on, we put it on but it is now stuck and will not rotate. if someone could give some advice that would be much appreciated. thank you :)
Yes sounds like the clutch is stuck. Here are a few more items that you might need to be address.

http://www.mediafire.com/?k14v8jfej4nj434

Last edited:

zervas7

Sep 23, 2011
Melbourne
thanx for the tips guys but the only problem is getting the screws off the clutch, they are too tight and i am unsure of what to do, any tips ?? :)

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Last edited:

zervas7

Sep 23, 2011
Melbourne
oh thanx a lot man you have been great help :) ill go buy one and see what i can do, do you think it will matter that the screws have already opened up abit because i tried doing it with a screw driver and didn't work???

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
oh thanx a lot man you have been great help :) ill go buy one and see what i can do, do you think it will matter that the screws have already opened up abit because i tried doing it with a screw driver and didn't work???
Use the best bit that will fit, hold impact as tightly in the screw as you can, and stripe with a good blow. You should take the engine off the bike if you haven't already done so. (due to lack of experience inferred in your question) This will enable you to lay it flat and work on it better. Installed on the bike, it wont be secure. Last resort, drill heads off the bolts, but we can go into that later if need be.

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
In my experience, the hand impact will easily remove damaged screws. Be sure and forcefully twist the slack out of the impact first, then strike it with a 2lb or so hammer