Rant--filthy rap performers and patrons

GoldenMotor.com

LifeSeemsDead

Jul 21, 2011
SoTX
outlawbiker said:
how would they like it if i was out in front of they live while they sleep blasting slayer's reign in blood or angel of death from a 5 grand stereo system in my car. oh but now im the bad guy right?
Personally, I'd join you and enjoy the trip down memory lane. Of course, I'd bring a stack of CD's to broaden your horizons in thrash metal, and try to convince you to take a walk on the dark side with a little brutal death, goregrind, and the like. Far be it from me to call you the bad guy at that point, the neighbors, that's another story...

As far as life imitating art, it is not confined to just rap. That is a problem with ignorant or blatantly stupid people being incapable of looking at reality. It is not a fault of rap solely, but all media and an underdeveloped or deficient brain. A prime example was what was thrown about regarding Harris and Klebold being influenced by violent movies, video games, and music (specifically Marilyn Manson, KMFDM, and Rammstein) when they went on their mental breakdown and rampage at Columbine High School.

Yes, it is completely backwards. Instead of finding a way to deal with these issues before they start, our society would rather ignore any possible issue, and when it finally happens, find a scapegoat to lay the blame on.

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH
Loud obnoxious cars waking us up actually reminds me of a good off topic discussion for the minds and tinkerers on this forum, Any one here successfully built a ERF gun? I mean it would be the perfect tool to silence loud annoying radios.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Loud obnoxious cars waking us up actually reminds me of a good off topic discussion for the minds and tinkerers on this forum, Any one here successfully built a ERF gun? I mean it would be the perfect tool to silence loud annoying radios.
With an old CB radio and a dirty 500 watt linear amplifier, used to tear up all the TVs and car stereos nearby. Would even park in front of people's houses that we could see the TV or its reflections through the front window of the house, then key down and drop the maul, that's it, they were watching noise, not TV.