Zipper 25cc

GoldenMotor.com

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
haha, wouldn't you like to know??? :p I actually obtained it on the black market. I got it from the Ukraine. I mailed out my check for 1000 euros today and I should expect it in 3-8 weeks.

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
I was kidding obviously, I did what the site told me to do, I made a phone call and HEY! they had 2 left in stock. So he's holding one for me that I'll pick up tomorrow! YAY!

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Nah, I'm good at fixing, and I'll be doing a lot of experimenting on this thing...mwah ha ha. I have the suspicion that a lot of goped and scooter components will fit on this to keep it fixed up

Vistaman73

Chat Box Junkie
Nov 29, 2009
Shawnee, Kansas
God, I wanted one of these so bad. I'm kicking myself in the pants for not jumping sooner. But with only 1 left, by the time I sell all the stuff I need to to get the cash it would be gone. :( Oh Well.... Maybe I'll come across another one some day or I'll find something cooler. I hope you put up some videos guys!

MotorizedEtc.

Jul 10, 2010
Fremont, CA
I will post my wiring diagram tomorrow night, we can all compare. It might be important because as LS614 mentioned, the Zipper might have a recharging system. I think I saw a rectifier and a relay on it, I'll look closer tomorrow. This would only add to the coolness factor of this bike. The 12v motor is for starting only and that would leave recharging taken care of by the magneto.

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Yes, the brochure says specifically that the cdi is a 12v and there is a 12v magneto charging system so I think it's possible that the electrical system on this is something similar to a chinagirl engine but with a coil that actually works. This is all very promising! One other thing I thought I'd mention, our bikes aren't all the same...case in point, the forks on the bikes sometimes say different things and Terry's had chinese writing and cvk on the battery bag and mine does not. This means, I think, that there are different ages, and the features on our bikes could be a little different.

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
i got one last week, got a green one, it's still in the box, i think i'll just keep it that way, there only new in the box once, right. mine has a vhs tape of two asian guys putting it together, can't understand what there saying but it's funny to watch.
searched google all day for info on it but couldn't find anything. other than links to here.