Sorry to put a damper on things here

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I have a request please, my youngest son 21 in May of this year is at this moment laying in the ICU at our local Hospital, he is in from an accidental drug overdose, he was found yesterday evening totally unresponsive and only taking one breath per minute, his blood pressure was 60 over 30 and his Kidneys are not working properly or his liver, he has 2 babies that really need their daddy, it's not looking good for him unless somethig no less than a miracle takes place to save his life, as I type this message I have not slept in over 30 hours now and very upset but not hopless.

Please, any of you out here that believe in the power of prayer and are willing to exercise your faith today please say a prayer for him, he's my baby boy and if it's Gods will I really want to keep him around a lot longer, his name is Kevin and I am so scared I'm gonna loose him.

Thank you, Shan

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
i'm atheist so i wont pray to a god i don't believe in but i do wish him well, hopefully he'll come out of this alright and remember not to try that again.

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
All of my prayers are headed to you and your family in this trying time. Will certainly share your needs of prayer with my family.

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
So sorry to hear about this.

Terry

"Que sera, sera,
Whatever will be, will be;
The future's not ours to see.
Que sera, sera,
What will be, will be."....Doris Day 1956

benutne

Apr 22, 2011
Spfd
Not religious but I will definitely keep him and your family in my thoughts. Let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I got a little rest and now I'll be going back up to spend some time with Kevin....Thank all of you so much for the kind words, thought and for the prayers, this kid really needs it right now.

I have witnessed and experienced the move of the creator of the Heavens & the Earth first hand in my life and in others so as a firm believer I thank each of you again and pray each of you will be blessed in your well doing.

Thank you very much, Shan

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
Shan : my heart goes out to you and your family . This type of tragdey is hard for everyone to bare , but keep your head up ,be strong for those around you. They need you now just as much as your son does. Know that your family here on the forum will have you in our thoughts and prayers

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
I also have a son named Kevin who's been out of my house for over 22 years. I have his son with me now. Your tragedy could hit so close to home. Best wishes and prayers for a recovery.