50:1 Fully Synthetic Safe

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Opti 2 @ 70:1 or 100:1 will run like a scalded ape, no smoke, very little smell and great performance once it is tuned to the mix you settle on............

Opti 2 all the way for me....!

I know there are other good oils out there............so no Opti hate posts please........!

This is just what I like and have had great results with as have many many others...

Peace

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I would have to go with the trend here and say 50:1 is fine with the right oil. Been runing Amsoil and that seems fine.
50:1? Go all the way with 100:1 Opti-2 two stroke oil.

Your bike will never run better. Every Chinese 2 stroke rider that has
tried it that I have read about or talked to in real life has been nothing
but convinced of Opti-2 oil performance.

No smoke, no carbon deposits and great running with long motor life.

Eutectic oil technology!

Pilotgeek

Apr 6, 2011
Green Bay, WI
I'm sure the Opti-2 is wonderful... but I work at a snowmobile shop and get boatloads of free Amsoil =D

/FYI I also get very little smoke with Amsoil. I could run it with less, as well.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
i'll try it if i can get some for free. I have way too much oil to buy more.
You got it. PM me your address and I will mail you a couple of
1.8 oz pouches good for 2.6 gallons of gas at 100:1 mix.
Should give you at least 200 miles.

Only condition is that you use it to break in a new motor
and report your findings back on the forum within a
reasonable time period.

Also that you break the motor in by Opti's recommended method.

chrisme

May 30, 2009
Maine
I'm sure the Opti-2 is wonderful... but I work at a snowmobile shop and get boatloads of free Amsoil =D

/FYI I also get very little smoke with Amsoil. I could run it with less, as well.
I used ams oil synthetic on my last build. And it worked really well.

Bikeman

Apr 26, 2011
MS Gulf Coast
What is Mobil1 2T Full Synthetic? It is RED and not blue. Cool. I mixed it 50:1 and it runs good. I just scored 4 bottles today at $2/quart. They were $9/quart. Then I find out that it is a discontinued product. Is it any good? It is Mobil1 after all and full synthetic.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
What is Mobil1 2T Full Synthetic? It is RED and not blue. Cool. I mixed it 50:1 and it runs good. I just scored 4 bottles today at $2/quart. They were $9/quart. Then I find out that it is a discontinued product. Is it any good? It is Mobil1 after all and full synthetic.
I've never seen that before so I dont have any Idea if it is any good or not, makes me wonder why they discontinued it....

You might mix it 40:1 just in case it doesn't provide a good enough film at 50:1, and then again it might be good at 70:1 I dont know but if your engine seizes up then you'll know, but lest hope that dont happen......been there done that and it aint to fun at-tall.

Peace

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I found this on the Mobil1web site:

What happened to Mobil 1 Racing 2T?

Mobil 1 Racing 2T was discontinued in the fall of 2007, and there is no replacement for it in the Mobil 1 motorcycle oil product lineup.

this is all I found.