bogs out! help!

GoldenMotor.com

cabbiex5

Feb 12, 2009
Michigan
So its getting nice out and I want to drive my china gurl since gas is getting crazy now.

This is my second season. Has 200miles, no problems last season. I put 24:1 mix and started pedaling. Released the clutch and let it run for a bit. Flipped the switch on the choke. I continued pedalling and slowly increased the acceleration and well....it bogged out. Repeated several times. Checked every nut bolt wire spark plug fuel line...dunno what it is.

Help! Thanks:-||

cabbiex5

Feb 12, 2009
Michigan
Fuel is good and fresh. I can switch to 32:1. I had a feeling it could have been fuel flow to the carb. Ill have to do that what you suggested. Anymore ideas anyone? Thanks

JRock21584

Mar 5, 2011
Chicago
I kinda have the same problem... mine had been running fine since this feb. then all of a sudden yesterday it didnt start up?? i have a spark and i also have gas flow. ne ideas??
thanks

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
Cabbiex5
Try running it with the gas cap off. These gas caps have air holes below the rubber seal but not above it. If it runs with the gas cap off, drill a hole in the side of the cap, above the rubber o-ring.