custom builds are now for sale

GoldenMotor.com

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
Hey there motorized bike riders I have gotten the word on the latest 2 builds they are now for sale. We have a custom board tracker and also a real agressive custom and a huffy cranbrook. The board tracker is sporting a 68.5 cc engine with a cns carb on it. The tank on the board tracker is a custom tank with the throttle cable routed through the tank for a clean look also as you all know the cns carb has that awful looking choke lever so we have incorporated a choke cable that runs up through the bottom of the tank up to the top for a real clean look also. The front end is a regular springer with the bars upside down for that board tracker look. The cranks are normal but they do have the small crank sprocket on them to allow the motor to sit nice and low in the frame. The motor mounts are custom and welded straight to the frame so there is no more crappy mounts that these kits come with, and along with the mounts there has been a few gussets welded in to make this thing as strong as possible. The wheels are heavy duty with 12 guage spokes and thick brick cream colored wheels. The rear wheel will be sporting the manic mechanics sprocket adapter also. Oh and I almost forgot to mention that the seat is a custom made pan and custom made bracket. sorry this pic isnt finished product waiting on tires still.

Attachments

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
Sorry I ran outta room but this pic isnt finished product still waiting on front end and tires but it gives an idea of what the bike looks like.

The real agressive custom isnt quite finished and I dont have any pics to put up right now but you can follow the progress on that if you search threads posted by me rat bike. But I encourage you to all take a look at the pics there this bike is one of the most detailed bikes we have built so far.

The huffy cranbrook is just a basic build with a few added parts. The pic I have posted is the same but the bike now has a set of tripple tree forks on it, it also has a custom made expansion chamber on it and a custom built spring loaded chain tensioner on it. The engine is 66 cc with the exaust and intake both ported a bit just to get a nice even flow so she breathes well.

I will be glad to awnser any questions anyone may have just shoot me a message. PEACE OUT, RAT

Attachments

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
yhea darkhawk i will have better pics posted and pricing by the end of the week im waiting on my tires and hub adapter for the sprocket. also this bike is unfinished meaning there is no paint on it. so if your intrested there will be a price with and without paint

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
That's a great build on the board tracker so far rat bike, once you get the build final, tested, and adjusted let us know the pricing. If it's reasonable I think you'll have some great success with these. I would recommend a price w/o the engine as a number of people want to do that themselves and may already have a kit.

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
Very nice but I am curious what the purpose of the coil in the fuel line?? Seem like a good way to get a vapor lock in your fuel system.
there really is no purpose to the coil in the fuel line and actually there has been no problems with vapor locking on the fuel system, but it sure makes it look good

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
I like the boardtrack racer the way it looks now. I'm sure it will be a real eye catcher after paint...
hey thanks man I want to offer the bike un painted to allow someone the chance to do there own thing and also keep it at a reasonable price. on the bright side this dosent even scratch the surface as to what is planned to build next. if you know someone intrested in in the bike or one like it or even something very custom please feel free to send them our way.

PEACE OUT RAT

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
hey thanks man I want to offer the bike un painted to allow someone the chance to do there own thing and also keep it at a reasonable price. on the bright side this dosent even scratch the surface as to what is planned to build next. if you know someone intrested in in the bike or one like it or even something very custom please feel free to send them our way.

PEACE OUT RAT
I'm in the process of building my own cruiser, I'm just waiting for the parts to get here so I can continue. However, my friend is considering a build as well but he wants to use a "Next La Jolla" cruiser from wal-mart and I told him it won't work without some modifications. PM me a price for each bike with shipping est. and I'll show him the pics and $$ and go from there !!!

r.ly.

replay

Jan 1, 2011
Australia
well replay the seat in custom made should get a cover for it but it looks good just the way it is

yeah I'm with you on that, it looks wicked as is.
I guess as you are offering unpainted bikes for clients to add their own touch, it's fitting that an uncovered saddle is on offer too so the buyer can do their own styles/colors etc.
It's real nice work you are doing.