Interested in a 36 tooth rear drive sprocket

GoldenMotor.com

Infernobyrd

Oct 16, 2010
Ocala, FL
Like the title says; I'm looking for a 36 tooth rear drive sprocket. I need it cheap, new or used. I keep seeing them everywhere new for like $20 or more and can't afford that much on a piece of steel. IF you have one and want to sell it, let me know. If you know where I can get a cheap one as well let me know. Thanks. Byrd brnot

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
20 bucks is too expensive for a new one? if you find enough aluminum cans, maybe you can smash them all with a rock and make your own.

i don't mean to be offensive, but seriously, 20 bucks? you could spare change people for that in a day.

Infernobyrd

Oct 16, 2010
Ocala, FL
i don't mean to be offensive, but seriously, 20 bucks? you could spare change people for that in a day.
Maybe if I was around people all day but I'm not. Listen, I know it's petty but I have been jobless and seeking work for quite some time now. The reason why I posted this is because I was looking for anyone wanting to help out because I'm more broke than Owen Wilson's nose. lol.

Infernobyrd

Oct 16, 2010
Ocala, FL
If I could find any 36 tooth sprocket that would drive a 415 chain, I would just drill the right holes for it if it was a blank.

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
This is usually about the best on ebay:

motor motorized engine bike kit 36 T 9/6 hole sprocket - eBay (item 400159642741 end time Oct-30-10 17:52:01 PDT)

Boygofast is about the same- but luckybird here usually has the inner drillings too-

I know, I'd like another 36 around too, but $28 shipped is pricey-

I have an extra 32 I could probably ship for $18- never mounted, but painted blue, with both inner 6 and outer 9 hole patterns.

My 36 goes as fast asI want it to, and I never even go wide open throttle.

Infernobyrd

Oct 16, 2010
Ocala, FL
I sent you a PM Kat. Thanks. Would you mind sending a me a picture of the sprocket if it's not too much trouble? It may just go right along with my bike. lol.

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I'll work on that- just got your message- I have no paypal address- I'm talking just about the sprocket here- not the rag joint, and not sure what theshippingcost will be- let me weigh it and I'll try to get a photo if you're still intersted

Infernobyrd

Oct 16, 2010
Ocala, FL
I'll work on that- just got your message- I have no paypal address- I'm talking just about the sprocket here- not the rag joint, and not sure what theshippingcost will be- let me weigh it and I'll try to get a photo if you're still intersted
I just realized that you're in FL. lol. Have you ever been in or near Ocala? I could meet you if you're close enough. It might be fun to meet a fellow biker.

Last edited:

the willi

Apr 21, 2009
west covina,ca
try usa bike world and buy regular 36tooth for a bmx bike and drill the holes thats what i have done in the past and thats for anyone else that needs one and you will go 8 miles faster than before from the 44 tooth so good luck