Zoom Bicycle Coupon Code

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Zoom Bicycles is having an end of summer sale kits are usually 139.00 but with this coupon code it comes down to 129.00 shipped. You must enter coupon code ZBNL500 during checkout.
I think thats the best deal out there.

Cheersdnutdnutdnutdnutdnut

DudeZXT

Jun 20, 2010
Lexington, KY
and I'm pretty sure that price is for the better responsive slant head engine, in black or chrome.

How long is that deal? I want to make sure to get at least one more before it's over. Have built a few cruisers and now want to motorize a GT mountain bike..

DudeZXT

Jun 20, 2010
Lexington, KY
If you get one from Zoom, don't forget to move down the drop arrow to get your free t-shirt. They have a really nice design on them... Coupon currently makes the top-of-the-line kits $125 USD shipped (make sure to select the free shipping option too, if you're willing to wait a week or so).

Last edited:

DudeZXT

Jun 20, 2010
Lexington, KY
Yeah, I ordered a 4th on Thursday and expecting it to arrive via UPS to KY on Monday, October 11.

I'm not in a hurry and I'm very happy with Zoom (whose location is western Canada ~ shipment has to go through customs), so I don't mind the wait at all...

My GT LTS-5 will be a true dirt bike soon enough! I personally think this model is the best of the GT mountain bikes to motorize due to the fact that it's the only one with a chromoly frame...

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
My kit is out for delivery today, I should know once I get home this evening. After the kids are asleep I should be able to open and inspect.

DudeZXT

Jun 20, 2010
Lexington, KY
They ship within 24 hours, dude. I think I've even seen the ups notification even occur within an hour of ordering... the holdup is just in customs in Seattle.

Mine arrived in KY today and I'm considering the pirate billet head before I ever fire it up..

DonH

Oct 10, 2010
Ontario, California
They ship within 24 hours, dude. I think I've even seen the ups notification even occur within an hour of ordering... the holdup is just in customs in Seattle.

Mine arrived in KY today and I'm considering the pirate billet head before I ever fire it up..
im only wondering as ive tried calling a crap load of times lol. sent two emails and left a voice message. all throughout the day on my breaks from work and havnt gotten a reply back....

DonH

Oct 10, 2010
Ontario, California
two weeks still no kit. customs sent the whole order back to canada due to the free shirts. now i have to wait even longer :( my build is at a stand still...

Last edited by a moderator: