GT1 4G Trans and HuaSheng 49cc 4 Stroke
This is a wicked deal
GT1 $290. USD + shipping on bike only
4G $390. USD + free shipping in the Continental US only
OLD PRICE $905.USD
NEW PRICE $680. USD + shipping on bike only
Out side the Continental USA extra shipping will apply
Some assembly required
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GT2
GT2.jpg
$220. Price Drop on Bike + 4G Combo Deal
GT2 Fulihua has a 1.1 liter fuel tank built in and comes with 4G Trans and HuaSheng 49cc 4 Stroke
This is a wicked deal
GT2 $305. USD + shipping on bike only
4G $390. USD + free shipping in the Continental US only
OLD PRICE $915. USD
NEW PRICE $695. USD + shipping on bike only
Out side the Continental USA extra shipping will apply
Some assembly required

Here are the specs they are the same for both GT1 & GT2

Frame:
· 26" 18.5" frame: Straight slot drop outs, GruBee HD rear axle with
engine sprocket attached
· HD Steel Frame: Frame tube metal thickness is 1.6 to 1.8 mm
(Cheap bikes are 1.2 mm)
· Frame Color is Black

Fork:
· 381DH Zoom Triple Tree dual head front fork & dual shocks with
mounting bracket for disc brake

Rear Axle:
· GRUBEE single speed HD rear axle with drum brake factory installed

Peddle and Chain:
· RIGHT Rear: 18T freewheel sprocket for chain going to a 44T people
pedal sprocket
· 1 piece pedal crank for large bottom hole bracket
(Wide pedal crank extra cost option)
· Chrome Chain guard

Brakes:
· Factory installed Caliper Vee Brakes on both front and rear wheels
· Metal pull lever for HD axle drum brake cable
· Dual brake cable throttle handle - 2 cables to Vee brakes operated
by 1 lever

Tires:
· 2.125 tires; smooth tread, Tires marked made in China with PSI
air pressure rating

Wheels:
· 36 12 gauge spokes in Double wall heavy duty aluminum wheel
rims front and rear
· No fenders but designed so if customers want they can attach
fenders of their own
· 12 gauge, chrome spokes
· Front wheel has Special HD axel from same supplier as HD rear axle
· Front and rear wheels with yellow reflectors in spokes

Misc:
· Seat with knurled seat post
· Cruiser Handle bars made of steel
· All bike components meet or exceed CPSC USA requirements
· Frames wrapped protected and packed SKD in cardboard Carton

This deal is open to all

Terry

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
The prices on the bikes and the engine kits are to the best of my knowledge lowest out there.
And with the combo deal save a further $10.00
Cheers
Terry

mojoman288

Apr 26, 2010
Toledo, OH
Dude, you are charging WAY too much!!! You can buy a bike from walmart for $100, and a GRUBEE engine for $150 at gasbike.com, throw them together, (keep in mind building the bikes are half the fun of motorized bikes, the other half is riding) and you get it for $250. Not only that, but the ad is really messy, show a picture, give a BRIEF discription, and a price, thats it. I would recommend selling an engine and a bike together cheaper, but if your selling to a guy that wants to commute and not fix it, Use a high quality bike (TREK makes great bikes, they can be had for $350.) and a higher quality engine (grubee is NOT high quality, no matter what they tell you, dax sells these engines called titans, they are THE BEST I have ever seen, they cost $400 for a kit, but they are worth it.)

Just some advice, hope I helped. Ride hard

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
OK so I hear you loud and clear your trying to help me out can I just point out that your telling me the other dealer is charging less for the Titan you said $400 but yet I am charging $390 and free shipping. I am almost positive the other guy is charging shipping. And 4G It is a silent drive unlike the chain drive in the titan witch makes noise now for your info I sell this bike GT1 & 2 for Less than any one out there you can hardly com-pair a walmart bike with a GT1 & 2 these bikes are built for installing an engine. Now just try and get warranty work done on your walmart bike after you tell them that you had an engine on they will laff you out the door. There is no one that offers this bike and engine combination in north America if fact there is only one other in the world that sell these for less than me. Here is a link to my only competitor that sells the same bike and the same engine kit combined check out his prices Motorized Bicycle Sydney, Motorized Bicycle Melbourne, Motorized Bicycle Engine Kits. So with that said I thank you I am sure you thought your trying to help me but you need to do a little home work before you tell some one they are charging to much. BECAUSE NO ONE CHARGES LESS FOR THESE SAME ITEMS AS I DO
Thank you
Terry

Last edited:

[email protected]

Sep 25, 2009
San Diego
Mojo,

I’m going to have to disagree with you in areas. I have done numerous builds... I can tell you that you are right in the fact that the build is half the fun... on the other hand... I have gotten over half my experience dealing with friends and others that did not have fun doing it, and almost scrapped their projects completely out of frustration.... Not all of us are capable of doing these projects... and some are willing to just pay to have it done right, so they can just have the fun of riding it.....

Where i disagree with you is the bike.... You’re getting what you pay for man..... I understand a budget, but the bicycle is the last place someone should try to make these things more affordable. I have done two recent builds on the GT1, and can tell you that it is now the bike i recommend to others to be motorized.... why?... because it was engineered to do so. Heavy duty frame, wheels, spokes, hubs, two rear brakes.... V-brakes (please god never do caliper brakes), sprocket preinstalled PERFECTLY (this is the biggest safety concern... have you ever been whipped by a chain that has snapped due to a sprocket being slightly out of “true” at 40MPH? DON’T underestimate the value of this feature of the bike), it also has shocks that make the ride much more enjoyable. I hope you understand now, why they cost more.... I have built on a Walmart bike a couple times too... went well for me.... but i spent more like 160 plus tax.... it wasn’t heavy duty or anything, and i had to do the full installation, and i got whipped by a chain at 40 mph (my fault obviously).... but it functioned.... their cheaper bikes (assuming we’re talking beach cruisers) tend to have shorter frames (huffy cranbrook), coaster brakes (this WILL get you killed with an engine with power), or caliper brakes (might as well use your feet sliding on the ground).

I have only used Grubee’s 4G.... I can’t tell you about DAX’s... but I definitely feel like I am getting what I paid for.... I sold my 2 stroke the day i test rode a friends 4g... and smile every time i ride it...

I hope this is helpful..... sorry for the length.... I just felt it necessary to tell you these things, because if you are thinking of going with the 4G or comparable kit, your satisfaction, safety or LIFE are in jeopardy if you cut go with a bike you can get for 100 dollars.... brakes are most important... the rest is just gravy because you’re bike will last you, and withstand the toll of an engine.... good luck with you build however you do it Mojo... be safe

[email protected]

Sep 25, 2009
San Diego
little more... as for price... Terry is the lowest i’ve seen... had i not gotten my stuff before i saw his prices... i would have gone with him... i paid about 150 more than what he charges... and I’m very satisfied for what i got for how much I paid... Terry actually has actually given me customer support on some of these threads knowing he hasn’t made a dime off of me.... so i can’t imagine what it would be like if i actually gave him money.... but seriously.... good luck Mojo.... hope either way you go, you enjoy your build

dvddtz

Feb 15, 2009
Gulf Breeze, FL
I have put over 2500 miles on a Cranbrook with absolutly ZERO problems.Bad installation is the cause of most problems,in my opinion.And my current bike has close to 8000 miles 25.00 flea market Roadmaster.But I do agree that for most it is worth buying a good bike.

mojoman288

Apr 26, 2010
Toledo, OH
my point, is that you should offer more for the money. Lets compare your deal, it costs $620... If you buy a TREK bicycle, (no non-bikeshop bike can compete,) and a TITAN (everyone knows titans are awesome) and make a build ( you have done enough building to put it together in a couple hours, right?) heres the price.,.
Bike $300
Engine $200
Mounting Hardware\etc $70
Installation $50 (here is where you make your profit :D)

And you create a much higher quality product, sell it for $620 total, (or more, your call) and make a nice $50 profit in a couple hours

Hope I sorted it out, Ride Hard

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I am not sure why but I am no getting notifications of the posts in this thread.
First of all I do not sell bikes with engines on them period there is no insurance company out that will insure this type venture. And I am not willing to take any chances on this type of thing and for another thing it is a 7 to 8 hour install. So I am not sure where you get 50 bucks from if you are installing these 4 bangers in less time than that you are not doing it right. Profit I don't even know where your getting profit from I get 15% on the sale of these items and I under cut my suppliers prices engines and bicycles now paypal takes 3.5% of the 15% and visa takes even more and the products are all paid for by visa they charge a percentage and I always loose money when it gets converted so now we are way below 10% profit. So you think you can lay it out a little better to me cause you seem to be a financial Einstein. Here is the thing if you do not want to buy this bike then please move on keep it to your self this thread is not like the rest of the forum and the deals set forth are not open for debate these are the prices if you don't like the price move on ENOUGH SAID

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
little more... as for price... Terry is the lowest i’ve seen... had i not gotten my stuff before i saw his prices... i would have gone with him... i paid about 150 more than what he charges... and I’m very satisfied for what i got for how much I paid... Terry actually has actually given me customer support on some of these threads knowing he hasn’t made a dime off of me.... so i can’t imagine what it would be like if i actually gave him money.... but seriously.... good luck Mojo.... hope either way you go, you enjoy your build
I am not sure what you guys are reading even after a guy that has bought more than one of these bikes and is very up on the prices of the bikes and engine kits and you still go on about the prices you need to do your home work more before you go spouting off or at the very least read everything in the thread lastly Titan kits will never be in the same category as the 4G T Belt Drive.

moronic_kaos

Apr 6, 2010
Connecticut
Terry, sorry your getting so much critizism.

Anyway, in the video of the "Felt MP" on your site, do you sell just that headlight? And if so, would it work with a 2-stroke kit?

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Thank you for your kind words
I am sure this person feels he is being help full he just needs to listen and understand when people tell him things
Now the head light your asking about is a motorcycle head light it is 12 volt and 35 watt needs a lot of power. I am waiting for the Huasheng engines with generator to show up so I can power it and all of the rest of my lighting. That head light requires a lot of power and you will need a 12 volt battery with the head light and head light it is close to or more than a hundred with a 12 volt battery I normally do not sell these parts separate as it is part of a kit that sells for $400 if you like I will get you prices and shipping quote but I will need your zip code.