zoom bicycles

GoldenMotor.com

elroy steele

Your lucky, at least you got ahold of someome. I bought my motor from Raw Motors and there e-mail dosen't work and there phone numbers are disconected. I can't get ahold of anyone from this comapany. They run a couple web sites under other names to
So far everything is workingjust breaking it in clutch lever already broke. And I went to the two in one brake handle from Spooky. They have fast shipment and good tracking when you order from them

Junster

Jun 2, 2009
Washington St.
I've purchased 2 motors from Zoom. No problems at all with either kit. Have talked to them on the phone. They were easy to deal with. Most motors have a stiff clutch shaft when new. Make sure you have the clutch arm pushed well in, and use a big screwdriver to turn the sprocket. Check that the clutch cable guide isn't screwed in to far. It's best to remove the clutch cable guide and shove some grease in that hole then put it back in. If it's screwed in too far it will bind the clutch assembly.

TheE

Jun 26, 2009
Canada
I got a 49cc limited from Zoom, and I was actually very impressed by their customer service. Fast responses, shipped missing parts at no charge, etc... Granted, the engine itself worked fine. My drive sprocket was stuck too, so I just disengaged the clutch, fed the chain on a bit and gave it a good yank. Freed right up after that- apparently the heavy grease jams it if the motor is left in storage for a while. I know the OP had a different problem, but I'm afraid someone is going to buy a ZB kit, have the same problem I have, read this thread, and assume the engine is bust.

ken murphy

Sep 19, 2008
check the clearance behind the sprocket I had to clear it out on one of the motors I built.The sprocket was hitting the casting,easy fix

Lincoln

Aug 20, 2009
Nova Scotia, Canada
So far i have bought two kits from zoom, haven't had a single issue with zoom. I would order a kit from a distributer that is close to you incase you have troubles with it, it will be easier to get it straightened out.

BikerChick

Jan 17, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Zoombicycles.com Rocks.. Great customer service and fast shipping. Buy 2 engine kits, not a single issue at all.. Buy with confident with Zoombicycles

mbuna420

Oct 9, 2010
Oregon
Yea that was pretty messed up I bought my motor from Zoom had some issues with the web site before purchase and they fixed it promptly by email and then the motor transaction went through easy as pie, assembled easy as pie, and works as good as pie(wait a min that don't work for the last one just had to continue though) oh and up till recently we were getting free shirts with the kit but US customs sent them back so they had to quit giving out free t shirts that was the US not the great land of Canada
go Canada

Kinskeys

Jul 13, 2010
Washington, DC
I got a 80cc kit from Zoom and a month later it stop running, contact Zoom and they help find the problem and sent me a new CDI, would buy from them again.

ChrisA

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
Ordered a silver kit, but they sent black. Not a huge issue because it ended up looking better! Shipped super fast and haven't had any problem with the actual product itself. I'm actually waiting for them to get stock so I can order another kit from them.