Hub adaptor

GoldenMotor.com

t6R

Mar 31, 2014
Connecticut
Hi guys, for what reason do i need to have a coaster break rear wheel for a Hub adapter? I'd like one, but for the bike i'm building, i'd rather have a disc break.

Also, What's preventing me from sticking the disc on the left side? the motor i'm planning on using will be perfectly fine starting and going from a dead stop. I'm actually not planning on putting pedals on it and replacing them with pegs since that is legal where i live.

sissytrikerider

Jun 25, 2011
buffalo
Check out BicycleDesigner.com they have what your looking for and probarly more . I have one im going to use on a future build . The only issue is the room you need in the rear frame to fit a disc brake and drive on the same side another option would be a flip flop hub and an adaptor to thread onto one side of the hub for a disc brake rotor which is available and takes a standard free wheel sprocket of various tooth count choices which again bd.com carries all.

dnutdnutdnutdnutdnut

t6R

Mar 31, 2014
Connecticut
I seriously shouldn't start forum threads when i've been up for several days at a time. haha. I decided to go with that harmony adaptor. The Disc biscuit looks good, but fails in terms of the requirement of a smaller chain. I don't think a bicycle chain will hold up well to a 212cc predator. That said, i'm stoked and almost have all the parts for it.