The power of a Morini

GoldenMotor.com

SpeedWizzard

Mar 9, 2012
Australia
does anyone know of a external water pump for the S6-C? I didn't have enough to pay for one when i ordered it, but now i'm getting kinda worried.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Okay, I'm a little confusedbecause I thought the morini had an internal water pump. To be honest, Dean wrenches on my bike and I leave it at the shop but I always thought it had an internal pump.

SpeedWizzard

Mar 9, 2012
Australia
Yeah, sorry it does have an internal water pump, hermie from herdan corp asked me if i wanted to include the water pump for an extra $131, and I said no, but when i took it apart when it arrived it had the water pump built in? its a little wierd.

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Just about any pitbike pipe ment for a Morini will fit. I got a ItaliJet pipe off of eB ay for under $40. I don't remember the bike but I saw a real nice pipe on a 4 wheeler with a Morini. 180 turn out of the motor, real straight setup out the back with a fairly large expansion chamber. The whole bike went for $150, + shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...3&_nkw=50cc+exhaust&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Try this page for eBay. Some of the pipes are pretty good. The Peugeot pipe on the first page isn't too bad, needs to be modified but all the parts you need to do that are there. Cut the muffler off and reweld it to stick out the back and some work on the head pipe and you're good to go. There are also some nice looking used ones scattered through the pages.

flmotorbikes

Mar 23, 2012
Florida
I don't know much about Morini however I know some are very powerful for a bike (9.4 hp) and some are underpowered like their (1.5 hp) motor. So it all
depends.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Yep,
28cc Two Stroke Air Cooled $ 525.00

Two Cycle Engine, Light Weight Alloy With Nikel Plated liner, 1,10hp at crank @ 6000RPM's

I was refering to the ever so popular 50cc Morini that people use on bikes here.....not a 28cc model airplane engine made in Italy. Very funny Neil......but it is a Morini after all lol.

I don't know much about Morini however I know some are very powerful for a bike (9.4 hp) and some are underpowered like their (1.5 hp) motor. So it all
depends.
So what does it all depend on?

dnut

SpeedWizzard

Mar 9, 2012
Australia
Cheers DaveC, and yeah loud pipes are more likely to get you hit... I'm gonna run my exhaust through the frame then through a china muffler as well as an intake silencer to make it as quiet as possible.