Shoplifter hack off security guard ear....

GoldenMotor.com

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
LONGVIEW, Wash. -- Police in Washington state say a shoplifter with a hatchet sliced off most of a store security guard's ear.

Longview police Sgt. Doug Kazensky tells The Daily News that the shoplifter pulled a small hatchet out of his waistband Monday afternoon and swung, chopping off nearly the entire ear.

The guard was taken to a Portland hospital for emergency plastic surgery in an attempt to reattach the ear.

The attacker remained at large.

The assault took place just outside the garden center entrance of a Fred Meyer supermarket. Kazensky says two security officers were trying to apprehend the man, who was suspected of taking CDs, bike chains and other small items.

The man apparently brought the hatchet to the store with him.

Hope he wasn't working on a MB...If he did do this, he NEEDS his ear chopped off as well. Of course I have my own thought about criminals.

http://main.aol.com/2011/12/13/shoplifter-chops-off-wash_0_n_1145689.html

Acraze

May 13, 2011
Tuscaloosa
damn ya know he was swinging for the kill the security officer too.Probably a crackhead looking to sell that stuff locally.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
I've led a fortunate life. I worked uniformed security for a long number of years up in Cleveland OH. One of my more memorable "showdowns" was with a guy brandishing a tire iron. I pulled out my baton and made it clear to him that, no matter how much he hurt me, I guaranteed he would be hurt more. And I meant it. He actually put the thing down. I didn't think he would. I was ready to dance. (But I was VERY relieved I didn't have to.)