What gives?

GoldenMotor.com

brother john

Jun 25, 2011
Indy
HOWS come whenever I click the "Post Quick Reply" button, instead of being a quick reply they are often slow and dim-witted?

brother john

Jun 25, 2011
Indy
Hey 2door I got married in Littleton...we lived in the apartments right across from the old high school...late 80s...Love Colorado...hitchiked through once in the early 80s and I was just outside of Denver coming from Cali and going to Indy and this old guy in an old truck stopped and handed me a silver dollar and tried to explain the fact that he was wearing a wig, a pink and unfortunately see through nighty and pink fluffy slippers as some kind of initiation? He asked me if I wanted a ride to the next exit to which I looked over at Joaquin my dog and he gave me the paws down so I politely declined...

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
That's okay, John. The next hitch-hiker took me up on the offer and I rode him all the way to the New Mexico border :) No hard feelings.
Tom

brother john

Jun 25, 2011
Indy
HA! thats funny .... did ya give him a silver dollar too? I kept that dollar for a long time till a roomate "borrowed" it to buy some weed...and I never saw it again... I found one last year while doing landscaping and I like to think it has come home...I carry it with me all the time for good luck....but I dont think its workin

brother john

Jun 25, 2011
Indy
Yeah come to think of it he wasnt wearing any pants ...so where was he keeping it?

thats one of the memories of my youth and freedom that has gotten me through this far....I hope someday when I.m old I can carry on the memory for someone else! HA!

brother john

Jun 25, 2011
Indy
Thinking I better just hang out here in the old tavern for now on...make it easy for the mods to find me ;0)