YAY! We Are Number One!

GoldenMotor.com

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
If you do a Google search for "motorized bicycle forum', you will see that this site is the number one hit.
It wasn't always like that. Not too long ago another motorized bicycle forum was first, but not any more!

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
This sight has a sweet search engine the whole works. Most importantly great folks! Thanks for a great forum!

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I can remember when we barely had a hundred members that shows how long I have been around here making an idiot of myself. Pats on he back for all the old guys who still come around to help, and i miss the ones who got busy and don't come around much anymore.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
EXCELLENT !

A great site has been built, and managed here.
Membership is very knowledgeable, and helpful to newbies.
Valuable support from quality vendors presented well is very important.

Thanks to all who contribute.
rc

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I found (& joined) this site in early 08 when the membership was only 200+ members.
I heard many negative stories about the 'other' site; so I eventually had to go over there & see for myself... They were all true. :rolleyes:
The only people over there who were cool were the ones I knew from this site.

I enjoy (& learn from) this place on a daily basis!

Hats off to Paul & the Mods! (^)

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
YAY! To All!

YAY! To all the members here for making it such a great forum to talk and learn about Motorized Bicycles.

brother john

Jun 25, 2011
Indy
As well ya all should be!
I joined the Peoples Republic of MB.com before seeking asylum here...
"Dontcha say a word ifin ya aint got nuttin nice ta say"...so I'll be quiet
Then I got to thinking that maybe you all had an inside guy over there acting as a Nazi moderator and ticking folks off so they come here...Huh? Huh? am I right?

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Yeah, I've seen the same message posted on both forums. Over there you get 4 views, no replies, here, you get 150 views and plenty of replies.

jburr36

Jul 17, 2008
Idaho
I haven't been there since I joined here so are the tanks still in the square over there?
Tanks and a myriad of thought police to rule in undeniable authoritarian facist speech control.

If I could I'd tell you what I really think of how they run that site but the censored words list won't let me.