Other stuff for sale

GoldenMotor.com

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Hi everyone,
I have an unused slant cylinder head, that is clearly very low quality aluminum but is not warped. I got it thinking I would use it for my engine, and I never used it. Zoombicycles 80cc Slant Cylinder Cover (A-2B) | Cylinder Parts | Parts and Accessories | EHBC Distributors Ltd That is the one I bought, I paid $15 when I bought it :( but now that they are $10 I guess I'll sell mine for $9+s & h I also have a GEBE 36 spoke drive ring that is unused that I will sell for $30+s & h. This is all that I have up for sale right now, but stay tuned for a Tecumseh engine that has been modified to fit a Tillotson racing carb, and a robin subaru EHO35. Make offers if I am at all unreasonable. Thanks
-LS

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
what is the GB 36 spoke drive ring ?,,,,all I can think of is the rubber and 9 bolts that clamps the sproket to the wheel

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
GEBE is a plastic geared belt drive ring that is SOOO easy to install and pops onto the wheel in minutes. They work for thousands on miles. Check out golden eagle bike engines, that's where I got it