Craigslist nice bike!

GoldenMotor.com

Bike Monster

Jun 4, 2010
Conneticut
Its not mine and im not selling it i just found it on Craigslist and thought it might be good for some one that has that kinda money unlike me lol

shellshock

Dec 10, 2010
mesa/Arizona
that is nice. I already have my rat rod though. I have been up to past 50mph on it, its so much fun. My next project will be a burgundy or blue mustang stretch cruiser. I want to find one online that is $300 or less with free shipping. If I want the stretch cruiser then I can't pay $90 for shipping. I was thinking I might just have to buy one off craigs list, but even then its not new and I dont know the condition of the tubes inside of the tires. Do you know of any great online company who would carry the stretch cruiser?

Bike Monster

Jun 4, 2010
Conneticut
that is nice. I already have my rat rod though. I have been up to past 50mph on it, its so much fun. My next project will be a burgundy or blue mustang stretch cruiser. I want to find one online that is $300 or less with free shipping. If I want the stretch cruiser then I can't pay $90 for shipping. I was thinking I might just have to buy one off craigs list, but even then its not new and I dont know the condition of the tubes inside of the tires. Do you know of any great online company who would carry the stretch cruiser?
Firmstrong Urban Delux Stretch Cruiser

Micargi Mustang GTS Chopper Beach Cruiser [Mustang GTS Chopper Beach Bike] - $249.99 : Beach cruisers, beach cruiser bicycles and bikes, chopper and lowrider beach cruisers: Copacabana Bikes

FIRMSTRONG URBAN DELUXE OVERSIZE STRETCHED BEACH CRUISER BIKE BICYCLE

Looked around found these...