Parts for sale

GoldenMotor.com

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
I have two new stock gas tanks and two new back sprockets with rag joints and hardware and a chrome stock exhaust also new .Make me a offer on what you want . One back sprocket is chrome as well .

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
I have two new stock gas tanks and two new back sprockets with rag joints and hardware and a chrome stock exhaust also new .Make me a offer on what you want . One back sprocket is chrome as well .
I forgot to add that i have a stock chain tensioner to .No set prices on this stuff just make offers . It's just stuff i have taking up space .

David D.

Sep 12, 2010
California
Hi trauma, well i have no immediate need for the parts but have been selling some bikes and would like to have spares on hand.... what would your best price be for all of it? and do you have any extra 1" motor mounts? do the tanks have caps and or petcocks? where in california are you? kindest regards, David

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Hi trauma, well i have no immediate need for the parts but have been selling some bikes and would like to have spares on hand.... what would your best price be for all of it? and do you have any extra 1" motor mounts? do the tanks have caps and or petcocks? where in california are you? kindest regards, David
The tanks have the caps and mounting brackets but no petcocks .I do have one motor mount ,Im in the LA area not to far from LAX .I have no set price on these parts im just asking for people to make me a offer on them .

Infernobyrd

Oct 16, 2010
Ocala, FL
Well wild, I'll probably use the muffler and unless I can find a cheap bike to start another project on, I'll sell the other stuff and make some money back or trade them for other parts I need. I do have an uncle that works for a paint and body shop, I could get the tanks custom painted & maybe sell them for more. Idk we'll see when I get the stuff which should be around Tuesday of next week.

Last edited:

Infernobyrd

Oct 16, 2010
Ocala, FL
Stuff came in the other day and everything looks really good Headtrama. Thanks again for this amazing deal! Did you port out that muffler a bit? It looks good! You don't know how much I appreciate the tensoiners as well, mine just got stripped and would tighten up to hold the chain in place, talk about a life saver. lol. Take care bro and thanks again.

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
I am glad your happy with everything , Yeah I did open up that muffler a bit .Watch those chain tensioners they can be deadly for sure .