Selling Felt with Shift Kit

GoldenMotor.com

Kevron99

Aug 11, 2009
Howell, New Jersey
I now decided to let go of my first ever MB. I had some really good / fun time from the built to the end product. This bike can easily be converted to a board track. Just change the handle bars.

Here is what in this bike.

1. FELT Luxe Cruiser
2. Updated Abraham Fork (Monarch Fork)
3. SBP Shift Kit (HD edition)
4. SBP expansion chamber exhaust
5. Shimano Nexus Inter 8 (Red Band Edition or the Premium Edition) - This alone cost $300 without the shifter.
6. Shimano Deluxe Roller Brake with Fins
7. Custom 1978 Suzuki JR50 tank (this is a vintage tank and it's now hard to find) - all sandblasted inside and applied Kreem.
8. 50 CC Grubee Starfire Gen II A (Chrome edition)
9. Vintage Throttle use by Suzuki...(forgot the brand name. This throttle was used by Suzuki racing team in the sixty)
10. Ghent Board tracker seat post.

Total sale price is only $750 (shipping not included). If you prefer to pick it up. Just let me know. Anyone interested please PM me. I will also post this sale on craigslist.

Thanks,
Kevron 99

Attachments

Kevron99

Aug 11, 2009
Howell, New Jersey
Hello Go Fast,

I have a couple of inquiries, but will definitely let you know. It also comes with front drum brake (sturmey archer). I forgot to mention this on my add. Yeah..if you see the set up it is pretty pimped out. All top of the line parts. I also have a custom intake that will match a delorto carb. Let me know I might give this away with the bike. Thanks

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Off topic here but I gotta ask....how did you get the bike to stand for the picture? Wires?

Nice bike with all the goodies, good luck, should go fast at that price!

Kevron99

Aug 11, 2009
Howell, New Jersey
No wires...the pedal is covering the kick stand on the other side. If you look closely you can see the shadow on the ground. Thanks for the complement.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
kevron seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.

hasn't been online since sept 25th.

simon from australia bought his Colson bike and new engine, and had it shipped to me so i could ship it to him (kevron wouldn't ship it to australia.)

the deal was i'd get the engine for my troubles.

well, i got the bike, but not the engine.

then kevron disappeared.

tried to get in touch with him a bunch of times, but he never replied.

i'd hate to think he was pulling a scam, but barring some unknown tragedy, i can't help but think otherwise...