clearence on bikes and parts??

GoldenMotor.com

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
start your own shop. No department store crap!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-10-13, 7:53PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have hundreds of used bikes. I have been rebuilding nice high end vintage road, cruiser and mountain bikes for sometime now. My inventory is overwhelming me and I need to sell 50-200 bikes soon. I have worked my ass off fighting for every decent bike at garage sales, auctions, craigslist etc. I'm looking for a fellow bike builder. If you do not have a good supplier and want to buy these and get your parts at a local shop don't bother it's to costly. Most of my bikes need tires, cables and tune up. I don't buy any department store junk. These are all Schwinn Suburban's, Continental's, Letour's, Super Sports, Bianchi's, Fuji's, Trek's, Giants etc. I have road, Mountain, Cruiser, kids & adults. If your looking to score these for nothing please don't call me. I have been doing this for sometime and I know bikes hit seasonal. In the nice times of year, beginning and whenever schools start a clean rebuilt old retro Schwinn will fetch you $100-$250 no problem. I have lots of bikes near mint that look close to show room. If you'll make a fair offer on a lot then hit me up. DON'T EMAIL ME LOOKING FOR ONE OR TWO THINGS I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT, I'M ONLY LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT WANTS A BUNCH OF BIKES. I'm in Nebraska near Lincoln about 2.5 hours from KC
.weld.spr.