Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Cruiser Bicycles

Motorized Cruiser Bicycles The beach cruiser has always been great bicycles to motorize. They just look good with a motor. Use this section to share and discuss about motorizing this classic.

Old 12-20-2016, 09:13 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member

Default Re: The Rubber City Flyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralight01 View Post
Very excited to see this build happen. I apologize if I missed it, but what engine are you using?
I am going with a 2 stroke china girl for now. I haven't chose a vendor yet. I leaning towards a PK80 with mods!
Old 12-20-2016, 09:33 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member

Talking Re: The Rubber City Flyer

Since Ohio has temporarily froze over like the Arctic...
Latest action: I found some NOS middleweight fenders. Not the right colors, but I have a plan.

My NOS S-7 Rims are here. I am not going to paint these. They have some chips from shelf wear. I could never match that "off white" that time has created!
I also received my Shimano Cb-E110 rear hub. I am still waiting for the Sturmey Archer 90mm Drum hub for the front to arrive.

No more freezing or sweating to death in my garage for me! I am re-working my basement into my workshop. This is something I would never been able to do with Hot-Rods! The garage will be for welding, painting, engine runs, and final assembly only.