I ended up figuring it out. Wasn't too hard. Took the side cover screws off with my cheap impact screw driver. Then the camshaft fell out. I had to compress the exhaust valve spring with a long pry bar in order to get the bearing side back in (after rotating it 1 tooth counter-clockwise)
I buttoned it back up, changed the valve clearance gap, changed out the main jet to a 78, adjusted the needle, and then rode it. Sounds much better, doesn't sputter, pulls better now once I'm going.
I also removed the centrifugal clutch and installed the manual clutch again. That clutch from Paul just doesn't work. I can hear the shoes slipping a bunch and it doesn't grab. Maybe I just got a bad one :/