Hey guys I recently placed an order of ktm 50, so i will be getting it in a week!!!!! Cant wait!!.
This is the bike i got http://www.ironhorsebikes.com/hard-tail/2012-yakuza-5-1
Some info about the bike....
1) Engine type: single-cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled
2) Piston displacement: 49cc
3) Bore x stroke: 39.5 x 40 mm
4) Max. power: 9HP/9500RPM
5) Max. torque: 7NM/11000RPM
6) Compression ratio: 11:1
7) Ignition: CDI
8) Spark plug: NGK BP7HS
9) Carburetor: 19mm Plunger type carburetor
10) Air filter: polyurethane foam(built on the KTM50 bike)
11) Start mode: KICK start
12) Clutch style: centrifugal automatic
13) Average fuel consumption: 610g/kWh
14) Dimensions: 250x205x290 mm
So my question ....
1. can i use the expansion chamber from sbp as an exhaust
2. What is with the clutch mods...... ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ1SYC9aLPY
3. mounting suggestion, might use the jack shaft kit!!!! If the engine fits.
4. any other things i need to worry about.