Got a little bit more done. Welded up the fender supports. For the rear supports I just took a couple of carriage bolts that I found in the mixed bolts drawer and drilled a hole through the square shoulder and put the 3/16" rod through the hole and welded it in place.
The front fender support is just a rod coming up from the outside of the hub to the fender. To form the eyes on the end of the support so it fits on the axle I took the end of the bolt that was cut off the bolt used for the axle and drilled a hole in it so the rod fit in.
Heated the rod and put the end in the hole and bent the rod around the bolt clamping it tight with a vise grip. Bent the rest of it where they met, up to use as the support.
Used a bolt cutter to cut the tab that went in the hole to secure the rod and finished rounding it, then welded it closed
The inside support is a flat bar coming up from the top of the king pin to the fender.
The rods are threaded on top and bolted through a couple of ears sticking out from the fender. I'll make those parts tonight. Much like the tops of a normal fender brace with most the legs cut off and the tops bent out.
I decided to weld some brake cable guides on the tricar part of the build. I had the basket and fender brace left over from the trike so I cut it up and used the tubing for the guides.