Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Stretch Cruiser & Chopper Motorized Bicycles

Stretch Cruiser & Chopper Motorized Bicycles This area is for sharing all about our custom stretch cruisers and choppers.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2017, 01:31 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Question Nirve Cannibal Chopper Build

So, Hey Guys.

I'm new to this forum, and I've recently started on my first motor bike build on a Nirve Cannibal Chopper/2 stroke 80cc motor. I'm not the most knowledgeable mechanic (or a mechanic at all, professionally) but I've already learned a lot from reading in multiple threads in the Stretch Cruiser & chopper section of this site.

So no that the bio is over. I started my build last weekend and I've already gotten a snag that I didn't foresee. The sprocket is too small for my rim base cylinder (not exact name I believe). but I've went ahead an ordered the Sprocket from manic mechanic that can fix that problem.

I foresee that Ill have to build a way to clear the chain of the tire. Thanks to this forum I saw a custom part that someone had produced for the motor mount. It sets the motor 3/8s of an inch offset so there is enough chain clearance. If anyone knows how I can obtain that piece or who I could contact to get such piece? as I do not have any tools to masterly cut any of the piece or mold or bend any steel.

finally, does anyone know of any extra alterations that I will eventually have to combat?

I'm excited to get my bike up and running. Its a beauty!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0333.JPG (680.7 KB, 52 views)